What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Good morning OverGrow

10 Likes

Cookies for munchies, oats, berries etc

10 Likes

Pimped out meat loaf was last nights supper…

13 Likes

Drooooooool…One thing I do miss from living in Texas…fresh figs and dates right off the tree…
You are SO lucky!!
Trying to get ‘Arctic’ Kiwi and some PawPaws for the yard-- and if we put the greenhouse back up next year-- getting a dwarf fig!!!

3 Likes

Oh Lawd…nothing better than HOME fried chicken!!!

2 Likes

What did you use for the coating?
I usually use parchment-- cover it in raw bacon- roll the meat-loaf mix up in it and bake in the parchment–then remove for 20 minutes to crisp the bacon and top the last 10 min with my own sweet BBQ sauce…
But THAT looks awesome!

4 Likes

been making this a lot lately but can’t get enough of it vegetarian pho :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Mix your cooked yolks with REAL mayo (not salad dressing!) some grainy Dijon, well-crumbled crispy bacon, coarse black pepper and chopped fresh dill…Put all th empty whites in a container and salt them. Refrigerate the filling separate from the whites a few hours so the flavors blend… then fill your eggs…
game changer!

3 Likes

Thank you for the recipe @Lady.Zandra63!

I need to go in with “chicken wings” mentally, to make enough to survive an onslaught of taste testing.

Chef Buck says to “always make more than enough, because you’ll be eating them as you’re making them”

2 Likes

We did the same thing except we rolled it in this great melting cheese and we also added chunks of cheese in our meat loaf.

7 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve always added a cooked white or two into the cooked yolk part. It lightens it up just right and ensures you have enough filling to over stuff them. Bonus points for caviar and smoked paprika

3 Likes

Steamed muscle, clams and oysters in a chili white wine cream sauce with a French baguette for dipping :drooling_face:
Edit: AND Strawberry Daiquiris :grin:

20 Likes

Are those Piri Piri peppers at the 12:00 o’clock position? :+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Chicken fingers, breakfast of champions

10 Likes

Just some Thai Chili’s

3 Likes

Gracias Abuela!

13 Likes

My rancher buddy gave me some beef so we decided to make some jerky folks…

22 Likes

It’s always good to swap meat with neighbors.

4 Likes

I know a few husbands that might disagree… :rofl:
(JK)

4 Likes