What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

One skillet revolution.

21 Likes

THOSE are CRACK…seriously…

2 Likes

You are TOOO funny!!!
I was looking at that saying 'either that is a LOT of pickled ginger on that… or they got REALLY GOOD at making veggie ham!

4 Likes

That whole pan is Biggie but the single piece is Smalls. East side what!

6 Likes

13 Likes

Baked bread

18 Likes

Nothing but goodness…sliced white eggplants topped with sloppy joe’s then topped with cheese…maybe a little carbs in the eggplants but a lot less then garlic bread that’s for sure…good eats.

17 Likes

I love me some MACaveli and Cheese

This is my go to though…

2Pacs of Fryz

All Fryz On Me

:joy:

7 Likes

Pizza Night last night

18 Likes

In retrospect the capers do not contrast well with the peas but still very good.

18 Likes

making falafel :drooling_face:

14 Likes

Good Morning ,OG…

15 Likes

A good substitute, it doesn’t take long to fing good alternatives for bread, that looks great👍

2 Likes

Last nights meal was storm soup, as we had and still have a hurricane moving through, most of Nova Scotia is without power atm now :unamused:

I made a big pot yesterday afternoon so we can just heat it up on the camp stove. Vegetable soup haven’t had home made soup for ages. Usually have curry instead now.

14 Likes

You hold secrets.

4 Likes

Morning all. I have friends in Wolfvile, Nova Scotia. Apple orchards. They’re assuming 100% losses. Not good. Careful there boss.

3 Likes

no secret :sweat_smile: super easy to make leave dried chickpeas to soak for 12-24 hrs blend with spices,garlic parsley i add a few tablespoons of coconut flour to help with the consistancy then air fried or deep fried till golden brown i prefer air fried but both methods are good

4 Likes

Have to wake early to use oven during heat, waked and baked.
Chocolate chip, cranberry, couple drops infused mct oil, cheers

12 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Banana Bread

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

20 Likes

Making homemade cherry rolls this morning

Edit for finished product:

23 Likes