6 Likes

Thai red curry

19 Likes

Got to make curry tomorrow looks so good @FattyRoots

3 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

Who got some tofu recipes? I’m struggling to figure out seasoning, made a passable stir fry with it last night, but still went to heavy on the salt apparently. I’m not vegan or anything, but meat prices keep going up while meat quality keeps going down and tofu is only $2/lb

4 Likes

Cheers man, sorry to hear your friends had a total loss we had 4 apple trees in the back yard, 1 got took out by a big tree falling on it Friday night the other 3 lost about 90% of there apples, we dont use them as they are usually hard and sour, more for cooking with. They will get mulched in next time I cut the grass.

1 Like

Last nights meal was veggie burgers and fried eggs. The power was out for about 14 hours from the hurricane, and my veggie burgers had defrosted a bit so I am thought I better use them up.

11 Likes

They’ve had orchards for decades. Crop failure is part of the deal. Had pretty high mold failure outside myself this year.

1 Like

Are you in NS, mold is the biggest issue here for weed growing in the fall.

Central Cal. I can walk to the ocean from the house.

1 Like

So you have a maritime climate like us, humidity is always higher near the ocean or large bodies of water.

1 Like

I just cut it into strips and fry in the pan until a bit crispy at the edges. Use interchangably with chicken in stir fry recipes. I always wing it with seasonings but 90% of the time it doesn’t taste like cat food, so I have that going for me.

Maybe @FattyRoots can shed light on his tofu marinade, that looked chronic.

5 Likes

Beef Roulade with wrapped Dumpling and Brussels

14 Likes

Chicken Quesadillas last night!

☆DJSF

14 Likes

Chewy brownie

16 Likes

Beef stew, nice and comfy as the nights turn cooler.

21 Likes