What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Mango Lassi in a not nerdy at all glass

18 Likes

@Foreigner THERE IS ONE CUP!

2 Likes

I really like lime squares, both baking and eating them.

24 Likes

@lophophora.ca That looks amazing!!! Please PM me the recipie hahahah, but seriously, the recipie. Heheheh. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

We just made the cocoa-cherry muffins that overcooked. Nevertheless they were eaten

1 Like

I too like lime squares @lophophora.ca :drooling_face: my sister makes some crazy good key lime squares and lemon squares

3 Likes

Bursnitos

19 Likes

I admit that every time I read the title I think “stoners eat everything!”
Now my contribution

Chicken cutlet using panko with parmigiana on top baked with a side of puréed asparagus sprinkled with parmigiana

16 Likes

Looks very good.

1 Like

Thank you! It was pretty :yum:. Lot of inspiration food pictures here

1 Like

No problem, ya some awesome looking food is easy to be found here also some good recipes. I’ve cooked a few from here. All turned out amazing!

1 Like

I’m sure this group of ours could put together a fantastic cookbook!

1 Like

O definitely this is a huge diverse drop of pics of many different tastes. Idk if this is the 2nd or 3rd run of the thread. But there’s a ton of greats foods in here

1 Like

22 Likes

YUM! Rib eye recently on the bone and grilled red onion? Oh hell yes!

3 Likes

Eggs on toast.

17 Likes

This is last night’s leftover steak sliced thin for a sandwich. My dad was a nut for his roast beef to be sliced thin for sandwiches. I agree. Thanks for that, pop! You can see the other ingredients except for the Best Foods (Hellman’s in the east) Mayonnaise and Gray Poop On mustard. Healthy smear of each on each slice of toast. (I was out of classic yellow mustard, my favorite.) The bread is Francisco brand sliced pillow loaf extra sour sourdough. It’s a high gluten sourdough that, when lightly toasted, is beautifully crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. It’s not a rustic loaf. I love it. It’s the only white bread I eat (unless I happen to be at Black’s BBQ in Lockhart, TX, when I eat a few slices of white balloon bread with my fatty brisket). I like the red onion sliced nice and thin too. I’m good with almost any kind of lettuce. Romaine is what we had.

It was delicious!

21 Likes

Awesome baked cheese snacks folks…I had to buy it.

9 Likes

tempeh rice and broccoli

13 Likes

Eggs and toast with cherry jam

Good ole kraft Mac n cheese with spam amd spices

22 Likes