What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Must be related to our terrorist…, I mean cat.

A dog accepts you as boss - A cat wants to see your resume

6 Likes

Can I ask what you used it in,and what strain you used???
I’m looking for good meds too- but cant smoke or vape…

Noticing a trend here…I take it broccoli is NOT your favorite, but you’ve been told to eat it??

1 Like

Strain was Chocolate Gelato I believe. I made some clarified butter, started with 3 cups (6 sticks) ended with finished product around 400 ml. I don’t have any of my own flower as the grow is, well growing, so I bought some $49 smoakland dispo weed. 26% mid’s that turned out fairly good. Speaking of which, I’m going to buy some of their shag, and see how well it will work for some olive oil. Butter ended up using 42 grams, dosing around 85 MG/top.

I had also some mids from my friend (about 15 grams) and 13 grams of some of my own little plant some gorilla glue. So, was a Mish mash.

1 Like

Nice!
Are you baking goodies with it, or using it as a spread??

1 Like

Right now, that cannabutter wings experiment is the first. I’m looking for the more savory side of edibles, because I’m not trying to ingest tons of sugar. I figure, I have to eat, and what better way to incorporate healthy fats with the meal. Makes me mindful of what I’m cooking as well. Will I bake with it - absolutely. Lemon bars will be first up likely :green_heart:

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmmm…lemon bars!

2 Likes

Niice! Garlic parmesan wings would be amazing with canna butter-- a little garlic and basil to balance it out…mmmm

1 Like

Those sound amazing for sure. I opted most recently for afternoon tea and toast :green_heart:

16 Likes

:drooling_face:

16 Likes

Habenero chicken.

13 Likes

14 Likes

Pulled Pork Enchiladas (Pork Carnitas).

Pork was a 12 hr smoke, refried leftovers for the Enchiladas

16 Likes

Bro I haven’t meet to many people who like green olives ! That’s what’s up lol

5 Likes

Some duck eggs and venison sausage !
All salvaged from the homestead

Ps …synthetic casings suck

13 Likes

They are awesome I love them.! Many pickled things are great,

1 Like

14 Likes

Last nights meal was veggy sausage, eggs on toast and chips with ketchup.

13 Likes

Never seen a jar of Bonne Maman preserves that large! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That CERTAINY makes me smile!

1 Like

Oh, it’s my absolute favorite. Costco here in the states has them.

2 Likes