What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

OK-- technically not EATING itā€¦just MAKING itā€¦and have at least one more full day of baking to goā€¦
The Traditional array of sweets and baked goodā€¦
Today, Chocolate, chocolate walnut and cherry vanilla fudge and 3 loaves of what I call ā€˜fruitcakeā€™ā€¦ basically, a spiced loaf-cake with figs dates and dried cherries-- none of that candied stuffā€¦
Tomorrow,4 batches of cookies, Peanut butter truffles, toffee and a Yule Logā€¦IF I get it all doneā€¦ or I may have to do some of it Christmas eveā€¦

Iā€™ll be doing it AGAIN just before New Yearsā€¦I send part of it to the neighbors as giftsā€¦

Iā€™ll post a photo when itā€™s all done! :blush:

3 Likes

Aha! So-- you are either in the UK or Wisconsin/Michigan/Canada area thereabouts?

1 Like

Some Snickerdoodles. Made the butter with 4 oz of Rude Dog small buds. Going to have to keep track how many of these I eat.

2 Likes

Canada, Heinz backed beans are not the same here as in the UK but Walmart and superstor do some UK foods here.

2 Likes

Lobster Mac and Cheese

15 Likes

DANK!!! Send me some!!

1 Like

Artichoke and dipā€¦ :yum:

9 Likes

Perhaps you would enjoy some reading materialā€™sā€¦

9 Likes

RULE #109!!!

Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.

2 Likes

An empty Sack is always great with a nice doobie afterwards

1 Like

13 Likes

Kiss cookies

13 Likes

This is too kewl!

1 Like

start to some turkey pot roast :grin:

14 Likes

Well- it IS early, but hereā€™s most of the haul so far (much didnā€™t make it since last nightā€¦the fudge and some cookies weirdly disappeared while I was asleepā€¦?) And about 1/2 went to the neighborsā€¦
Toll house and white chocolate cherry cookies, 3 kinds of fudge, date cake loavesā€¦
Am doing toffee squares, cookie-dough bites (no raw flour or egg) and peanut blossom cookies (affectionately known as nipple cookies hereā€¦go figure!)
Tomorrow will be the Yule Logā€¦
Am currently cooking giblets for the Dirty Rice Iā€™m making tonightā€¦
Busy busy! goodies

16 Likes

It has changed my view of mac and cheese, ver decadent!

2 Likes

Butter source?

1 Like

LOLā€“no cannabis in any of this-- is being shared with a LOT of kids and neighbors who do not partakeā€¦

2 Likes

oooohā€¦
Do they by any chance see the little cakes called ā€˜Mazipan Kartofflen?ā€™

The little bakery I used to frequent in Scweinfurt made themā€¦layers of cake, jam, hazelnut spread and whipped cream covered in a whipped frosting before being wrapped in a thin layer of Marzipan and dusted in cocoa-- looked like a potato!

5 Likes

Oh yum! :yum: