What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Hoppinā€™ John! :+1:

We did the sameā€¦ :laughing:
ā€¦but no pictures

Cheers
G

4 Likes

First full meal since picking up Covid before Christmas. May be fast food but things always taste better when you havenā€™t been eating for a while.

18 Likes

POPEEEYYYYES

9 Likes

@DougDawson

5 Likes

Hell yeah, dig me some red beans and rice too. Just slide it down your throat hole, lol.

7 Likes

Black eye peas, green beans and fresh made bread. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

20230101_222037

13 Likes

Thanks,Shiska.
thatĀ“s just a tiny box,what was filled with mint drageesā€¦and it works well for hash too

3 Likes

Last nights 1st. supper of the new year, a late supperā€¦

I coat my brussle sprouts with a couple tablespoons of Giardiniera oil before I roast them in my cast iron pan with onions/jalapenos.

Steak w/twice baked potato & salad.

15 Likes

New year night dinner :plate_with_cutlery: :yum:

12 Likes

@PhilCuisine, whatā€™s in your twice baked potatoes? Something I make fairly regularly and Iā€™m looking for new to me ingredients. Looks like a beautiful T-bone! Thank you! smile1

1 Like

I asked for 2 pieces of chicken, they only had small pieces left so they gave me 5 for 2.

$20 bucks of beef jerky. And a grumpy old cat.

Corn dogs. :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Joel Berry on Instagram: "Itā€™s one frittler, but it can do SO MUCH! Link to podcast and merch in bio. #comedian #comedy #storytime #donut #fritter #dessert #recipe #trailerpark #tavindillard"

2 Likes

cooking Today, this stoner primarily ate huckleberry pancakes for my early meal and a lox and cream cheese sandwich for dinner, and Aldenā€™s strawberry ice cream for a first dessert. Perhaps thereā€™ll be another one.

Prior to syrup, which was maple again.

It was all delicious! thumbs-up

9 Likes

9 Likes

Hoppinā€™ John and cinnamon roll cookies.

15 Likes

The usual, potatoes, chives, cheese, diced onions/jalapenos and baconā€¦

3 Likes

Testing out the local fish and chip shop last night. Mrs Shadey said the fish was excellent and the chips were pretty good as well.

I had veggy burger, chipā€™s and all the trimmings. One of the best burgers I have had in a long time.

14 Likes

Hereā€™s a med-rare ribeye I made using a dry brine and a reverse sear.

12 Likes

Baked potato :potato:

13 Likes