What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Dole Whip

11 Likes

What do stoner do at 4 In the morning??? Bake sourdough!!!. Going to eat this up with some Alfredo sauceā€¦first made bread in a while ā€¦ itā€™s not the prettiest
But itā€™s probably going to taste freaking awesome. :yum:

10 Likes

Last night was a typical for me - reverse seared rib eye, baked russet (no chives, again, but I did have a scallion!), and Brussels sprouts. It was delicious. The remainder of the steak, and there almost always is about half left over, will be either lunch or dinner in a couple of days.

12 Likes

Creamy potato soup with roasted wieners

14 Likes

13 Likes

Happy National Peking Duck Day folksā€¦I didnā€™t make peking duck so I just roasted it, nevertheless itā€™s still a duckā€¦I was told to just roast the duck and the tortillas/ condiments will be there for growers night, thatā€™s absolutely fine with meā€¦

Liquid gold, I never throw out or discard goose/duck fatā€¦the fat is actually a good/healthier oil for when I make potatoes or hash browns for breakfast.

I shot a couple geese earlier this week but in order for me to fit my 2 geese in the freezer I had to take out a duck & beef tongue so the geese can fit inside my freezer.

14 Likes

Hmm ā€¦Beef tongueā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I get my beef cheeks, tongue, heart and ox tails etc. from my rancher buddy for freeā€¦all he ask from me are a couple of my cuttings/clones for his wife to grow/smoke, itā€™s a win win situation.

3 Likes

Well, the question that comes to my mind is did you look at that lovely duck while it was in the oven roasting? If you did, I would have to argue that it is a peeking duck. Damn. Mrs. mota says, no, itā€™s a peeking chef! :rofl:

2 Likes

That looks really yummy! cooking thumbs-up

1 Like

Have you tried roasted Brussels sprouts? Wow, theyā€™re good. All you do is cut them in half and place on a baking sheet drizzled with olive oil. Itā€™s like candy almost. Look the recipe up on Google to make sure how to fully do it. Theyā€™re sooo good.

Ok, hereā€™s one link. Easy peasy and so tasty.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/roasted-brussels-sprouts-recipe2-1941953
peace

7 Likes

I agree, delicious and easy! smile1 A winner any way you look at it! I loves me some good and lazy! :rofl:

I considered roasting them, but we only have a full size oven (the steak was slowly working in that) and a toaster oven, where the potato was cooking. There just wasnā€™t an oven available. :frowning:

1 Like

Itā€™s the best but I do mine differentlyā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to point out that in 2 of those 3 photos you covered the cartoon! Oh, right, this is the food thread!blush lol (1)

1 Like

Yes I love mine just like that. I donā€™t like the texture of steamed brussel sprouts.

2 Likes

Impulse buy today. Pretty fucking delicious! The company makes a bunch of different kinds. Iā€™m excited to try some of the others. That saidā€¦

ā€œUniquelyā€ crispy? Yes, seriously crispy, but hardly unique. (Sorry, Mrs. mota calls me literal man, and some things I just canā€™t help but comment on. Iā€™ll shut the pie hole and open the cookie hole now.)

6 Likes

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

16 Likes

13 Likes

Lastnights meal was cauliflower base pizza with sauted garlic onions and mushroom.

13 Likes

20 Likes