What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Bread with Goose Lard

14 Likes

Loin pork chop with pan sauce, apple sauce (large granny smith and a medium yellow delicious) and a buttered red Diane yam (my favorite variety of yam or sweet potato). It was delicious.

11 Likes

Do you need to go sit in the corner young man??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

I canā€™t-- electric glass-top stoveā€¦very limitingā€¦

1 Like

Happy National Popcorn Day to all the popcorn loversā€¦ Iā€™m not much of a :popcorn: eater because Iā€™m trying to watch my Triglyceridesā€¦

10 Likes

Fresh sourdough

14 Likes

Iā€™m a popcorn junkieā€¦but I try to stay away from it for my healthā€¦I mean YES it IS a healthy snack IF you do not use oil or butterā€¦ but-- the only other way to eat it is with caramel/toffee or chocolate-- soā€¦

5 Likes

A very simple, easy stoner snacksā€¦

14 Likes

I would have made it a BLAT but there were no nice avocados. The bacon is cut quite thick, applewood smoked. Thatā€™s some kind of heirloom tomato thatā€™s pretty tasteless, but looks damn nice! blush

11 Likes

Tacos :taco: :taco:

17 Likes

Breakfast at Work

13 Likes

I pulled this off a tree 10 minutes ago

14 Likes

ALL HAIL THE WIENERS AND BEANS POUTINE*!!!

17 Likes

All hail da poutine

6 Likes

What kind of spices will you be poutine on it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You ok bro, we worry about you sometimes :brain: :cheese: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Pft i thought it was a good one :laughing:
donā€™t you have a grow room to go clean :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not bad bro, just bustin ur onions :wink:

Iā€™m clean yo, just waiting for the right moment to spring an update.

cā€™ya later, ahm hitting the grow shop, worms and promix can only take me so far :slight_smile:

Lastnights meal was fried eggs on toast with a couple of veggy burgers.

Storm soup tonight, 10 to 15 inches of snow forcast for today, there is 4 inches out there already, and another 18 hours of it to go with strong winds this evening so the power may go out :slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

Instant cult legend!!

Only a truly stoned stoner would come up with that oneā€¦ :rofl: :+1:

Cheers & pass the Sriracha
G

6 Likes