What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Man oh manā€¦.

13 Likes

https://www.lecreuset.com/cookware/dutch-ovens

Welcome to the poor house HAHAHAHAHAHA @Lady.Zandra63 These things put the seed addiction to shame :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Some Tteokbokki for lunch :v:

10 Likes

Holy shit Iā€™ll bet that papaya is SO freakinā€™ delicious! Iā€™ve never had one fresh off the tree. Iā€™m so jealous!

3 Likes

Top of the line, the best dutch ovenā€¦I have one my garage packed in a box w/other of my kitchen utensilsā€¦When I moved to central Illinois I was only gonna be here for just 6 months but I decided to stay, itā€™s been 6yrs. now and I love living here and will not move back to Chicago.

3 Likes

It really was awesome man. Iā€™m staying at a very cool hotel that maintains a small edible garden for guests. So far Iā€™ve used rosemary habaneros papayas passion fruits and this lemon I just picked off the tree right now.

14 Likes
  1. Thrift stores are the only place I buy my cast iron and enabled cast. :+1:
  2. FART JOKE!!! :rofl:
4 Likes

At a bar and a buddy gave me some VTF/butter twix looking chocolate barsā€¦btw, he also gave me some 25yr. old seeds in that Tupperware plastic container.

10 Likes

You know what to doā€¦

5 Likes

Niiice! Would LOVE to live where we could grow more fruitā€¦and year round!!

3 Likes

Okā€¦now THAT is a new one! Our son would LOVE that!

1 Like

Omigawdā€¦where abouts do you live? Weā€™re in N.W Michiganā€¦justBARELY got missed by a nasty ice stormā€¦

2 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Nova Scotia, east coast of Canada. It wasnā€™t as bad as they forecast, only got about 9 inches and the winds didnā€™t get too much.

Storm soup was good though, even without the storm :yum:

16 Likes

me too :innocent:

14 Likes

Looks like we devoured the beef tongue, beef tongue is a great piece of meat you just have to know how to cook itā€¦I put mine in my crock pot for a few hrs., then take the outer membrane off and sliceā€¦beef tongue is delish folks.

13 Likes

A real favorite of our family when I was child, but my mom never fancied it up like that. I mean, it got slicedā€¦ rofl

2 Likes

Beef tongue is an underrated meat and it used to be cheap but nowadays it cost $40, back in the day it was less than $15ā€¦

5 Likes

Did you pour a couple of ounces of beer in there, snap the lid shut, and take it home to the heat mat? :wink:

1 Like