What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Last nights meal was veggy burger on crut stuffed with mushrooms, onions and cheese with mashed tatars, cauliflower cheese and peas.

16 Likes

Sourdough calzone…

15 Likes

Dang, I’ll bet that’s good!

Know what I don’t like? Being out of likes! :rofl:

1 Like

An old go to for me, a fried egg sandwich with mayo on sourdough toast. Nothing close to fancy, just deeply satisfying as comfort food.

13 Likes

Slow braised bone in short rib in a Panang curry, grilled broccolini, bell peppers, onion, and fried basil with blue rice! :fire:

22 Likes

Yes indeed, I am on my way over, what shud i bring?

4 Likes

OMFG that looks so good, and I’m not a curry fan! That gets a big fuckin’ yum!

I hate being out of likes at moments like this. blush

4 Likes

Looks really good. Nice plate.

1 Like

Chicken and mustard in sourdough.

12 Likes

. Shrimp lobster and fish.

14 Likes

Out of T, extra B. That’s a tradeoff I’m good with.

12 Likes

15 Likes

Some really nice looking food being posted atm.

Last nights meal was veggy curry with paneer cheese

11 Likes

That’s my favorite sandwich except 2 eggs, salt and pepper in a French baguette and heavy on the butter :stuck_out_tongue: sadly no more :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Sourdough cheese personal :pizza:

10 Likes

Looks like a small pizza very nice :yum:

2 Likes

That is two eggs! :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

“Heavy on the butter…” thumbs-up I pour the pan butter on the eggs, and you need at least adequate butter to properly fry eggs!

Sweet or sour baguette? I lean towards sour, Mrs. mota sweet. I always defer to her when she has a preference. Thankfully, this is not such instance. smile1

My only quibble is the inclusion of the black death! rofl I hates me some black pepper with only one exception that I’ve discovered. That’s a Caesar salad, who’s strong flavors can stand a slight grind. I know, it’s crazy, how can someone hate such a great condiment! wtf I find it simply overpowers all but the strongest dishes in my mouth.

3 Likes

Super small lol, we just made a calzone too. We’re using a toaster oven. Lol, broke it out for small meals. Works great

3 Likes

I didn’t know the French make a sour dough baguette, I enjoy both types but never had a sour dough fried egg sanny, something to try in the name of science :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Air fryers work good as a toaster oven :+1: you can’t get much pizza in one though, but they heat up a slice nice and quick and it doesn’t go soggy like in the microwave.

1 Like