What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

This was at a Costco I believeā€¦itā€™s not my pic, but it felt fittingā€¦lol

1 Like

Great pics everyone. I also love a good peanut butter, honey and slightly smashed banana sandwich. Just had one a couple days ago

3 Likes

Spanako-Pi-ta

Iā€™m gonna eat 22/7ths of them

16 Likes

OMG, my absolute favorite proportion! :laughing: And those look far too good! I just know you need some ā€œhelpā€ with those little beauties! mange10

Outta likes, damn it!

4 Likes

Yessir, my wife has an ever expanding list of things she does really well, while I keep wrecking shit left and right. Itā€™s the yin and the yang I guess lol

2 Likes

Put a little Nutella on it too, and grill it up, and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it

1 Like

that is so weirdā€¦ dill or sweet pickles? I gotta try this. lol

1 Like

These were sweet pickles. I had it on some sourdough. It was and has been a great stoner snack for me for quite a while, really good imo. You can obviously use different spread I just like chunky. Canā€™t stand regular peanut butter. That and chocolate. But that I think would be the only thing I jam on that has peanut butter. Probably will get flamed on the chocolate but just canā€™t do it.

It got ruined for me when I was young, chocolate. Peanut butter is just awful. Like I said unless itā€™s on a pickle/nanner smash

Ohh okay. I actually hate sweet pickles but I love the regular Kosher Dill ones. Idk if thatā€™d work. I like dill pickles in my grilled cheese sandwiches with mustardā€¦ but never even thought of using peanut butter.

1 Like

Nice,ā€¦ sounds good. Dill pickles are greatā€¦ another thing people donā€™t think of always but is super easy and cheap is Mac and cheese. And ketchup :yum: awesome combo hereā€¦ :drooling_face:

1 Like

Essentially your hitting all the regular parts of the pallette with unconventional weapons. Sweet salty acidic etc but the balance is the same as a conventional dish. Like cooking meatballs in grape jelly. How itā€™s kinda the same as a ribeye with a bordelaise. But different haha

2 Likes

One of my favoritesā€¦ Creamed Chipped Beef in White Gravy over English Muffins, lightly toasted.

11 Likes

S.o.s. we got shit on a shingle! My favorite as a kid! Especially for dinner

3 Likes

Funny thing you say that, thatā€™s tomorrowā€™s dinner. Meatballs BBQ sauce and Grape jelly :rofl:

2 Likes

14 Likes

I like that you understand it, many people donā€™t. It may be unconventional to some but odd combos make great ones.

1 Like

Tonight, I rolled boneless/skinless chicken thighs around some herbed cheese and wrapped that in baconā€¦ I then roasted those on a bed of baby red potatoes and mushrooms with fresh green beansā€¦
Turned out yummy!

14 Likes

One of my favorites!

I often add cheddar and shredded chickenā€¦
Not traditional, I know-- but SO good!

Reminds me of a saying ā€œtwas a brave man, who ate the first oysterā€

Or something like that. Risk vs reward divided by hunger lol

3 Likes

Damn. Iā€™m stoned and craving oyster shooters now :yum:

1 Like