What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Well look at who’s back checkin’ out what stoners eat! :laughing: :rofl: ROFLMAO

So single serving.

2 Likes

It’s St. Patty’s and I’m craving a good Reuben. About to head out on the hunt…

3 Likes

Duh, forgot to put up the pic, well here it is fresh out

Topped with mozzarella/cheddar
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day​:shamrock::four_leaf_clover:🤌:stew:

9 Likes

Cannabrownies for dessert :eyes:

14 Likes

Crustless pizza (Thin pork patty baked with all the pizza toppings) and spinach…
TRYING to be good!

2 Likes

Honey Garlic Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes & Green Beans! Some Irish Stew tomorrow!
☆DJSF

18 Likes

Made some crock pot corned beef but can’t be eating it tonight because it’s no meat Friday for me…

Corned beef

Shrimp Pancit and carrots from the crock pot for tonight’s supper…

13 Likes

Happy St. Paddy’s Day everyone!! Kinda overdid a boil tonight but it’ll be delicious as fuck! Snow and Jonah crab, mussels, shrimp, andouille, corn and potatoes… mmmm mmmm

21 Likes

Holly shit @toastyjakes , I want an invite to your table. You make some delicious looking stuff. That’s some amazing grinds going on.

5 Likes

Lol anytime you find yourself stateside bud.

Like I said earlier, we have bougie taste for poor people lol

I just like to eat well and eat good food… sometimes splurging is ok… and this.whole meal cost less than 100$ which is noice for a seafood boil… just missing scallops but those are take them or leave them for me

6 Likes

13 Likes

Ever try them with sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg!? Game changer!!

2 Likes

Oh Lordie…I’m getting palpitations!!! :yum:

Can NOT get decent seafood here … when the local tourist place has a 3x a season ‘truck-load special’ you damn near have to mortgage your home for the shellfish!

We’re stuck with what we can get at Walmart!

2 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

So how much of the cinnamon shown on the bag can you taste on them :thinking:

I had burnt veggy samosas last night, I put some old wood in the wood stove from the renovation I just started, before I put the samosas in the oven, it was so dry the temps shot up 250 degrees in 5 minutes and blackened the samosas, while I was scraping off the charcoal on those I burned the shit out of my sweet potatoe fries :sleepy:

13 Likes

Russet, red and yellow onion fried in bacon fat, praise the lard!, and eggs over medium fried in butter and a bit of bacon fat. It was delicious!

10 Likes

All of it. They’re everything you could hope for and more.

Me gusta empanadas tambien

13 Likes

Irish Lamb Stew with Guinness :green_heart::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses: I have the recipe if anyone wants it!
☆DJSF

Lambstew

20 Likes