What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Please! I love a good stew

1 Like

Happy National Chocolate Carmel Day Folks…

Old picture below made by my friend…

11 Likes

Chicken thighs patted dry, coated in homemade spicy Italian seasoning powder containing msg, Maggi Jugo sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and balsamic of Modena as well as California oak aged balsamic. Whatever stuck i left on and adds to a rack on a pan. I squeezed lime on all 4 evenly, added homemade ancho powder, sprinkled onion powder on top lightly, and garlic powder heavily. Overall the total cost for seasoning was around a dollar in what was used. I source inexpensive bulk whenever possible.

These are in the fridge now to marinate for 5 hours before cooking.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Steamed fillets of fish with veggies…I was gonna fry them but decided not to, I went the healthier route, might as well.

13 Likes

19 Likes

Yumm I need a bowl of that in my life looks so good :drooling_face:

1 Like

It was a particularly great steak!

15 Likes

17 Likes

Tonight’s Calzones and fries at a local Greek Pizza Shop in Upstate NY

11 Likes

For Ostara, The Wife made this oven roasted whole chicken with fresh cut veggies. I wish the pictures could do it justice. This is easily the best meal I’ve had at least all year. All the veggies are lightly seared in chicken. All the chicken is lightly flavored of veggie. It was like a bonus Thanksgiving, without any of the filler carbs and bs. This is hearty winter food that I could eat every day. This is one of those meals I know I’ll be thinking about for years. It’s a small mercy there isn’t more of it, because I’d probably gorge myself.

15 Likes

Nice bugger + Cheese bun.

14 Likes

Does that cup say Best Farter in the background? Haha :joy::dash:

3 Likes

The mug in the background, “Best Farter?!”

3 Likes

Great minds see the same highlights! HA!

1 Like

Haha for real, we both noticed a the same time haha. Jinx, you owe me a Coke :laughing:

2 Likes

Damn, snorted it all up… lol (1)

(And what a mess it is!)

3 Likes

My wife got it for me

14 Likes

I thought there might be a “World’s” above “Best.”

2 Likes

Well. I challenge your farting title sir. It’s a duel.

I had one of those spiral ham deals but didn’t take any pics.

3 Likes