What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

It’s a cream cheese strawberry tart. It’s really good.

2 Likes

When I lived downtown I had many better options. I’d go for a nice walk and hit the butcher the baker the veg store and maybe one or two others. Around me the closest I can find is a 20 minute drive away but I can’t just go down the street and hit up my favourite Sri Lankan veg grocery store.

1 Like

Still jealous but only slightly less so :+1:

1 Like

…ja,almost the same over here. most of the good Butchers/Bakers are gone nowadays,because they don´t got sucessors for their Familly Shops…the young peeps don´t want to get up fckn early to make bread. in the Grocery Store we got all that too,but Q is lacking.

3 Likes

A great movie about a failing butcher shop.

Grotesque and hilarious and in French.

I really enjoyed it.

But yeah, I miss the “blood on the apron” type of butchers. Not the clean white outfits we get now.

1 Like

…and the smell of fresh smoked sausage

1 Like

6 Likes

Yeah for sure. Wall o sausage looks great. It further irritates me because I lived in Texas where bbq is awesome, everywhere, and cheap.

There are a few joints in town but I’m disappointed by all of them and the pricing is unbelievable. I won’t go back.

2 Likes

Ham cheese pickles arugula pumpernickel mayo

11 Likes

Was in the city yesterday and stopped at Freddy’s Pizzaria, my favorite Italian joint…

11 Likes

Well…now I have to declare this international ham sandwich day. I’ll have to pitch it to the meat packing industry first.

1 Like

Can confirm peanut butter and a quality dill pickle makes for a tasty sandwich.

2 Likes

I ate jelly bellies for lunch

2 Likes

I had Belly Flops for a snack! They’re the reject Jelly Bellys.

2 Likes

Yummy, yummy Belly Flops!

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: this one hit me good.

Lastnights meal was veggie burger baby potatoes and Cauliflower and Cheese but I over did the cheese, so it was more like Cheese and Cauliflower :yum:

12 Likes

I’m quite sad at the price of cauliflower lately they where 5 bucks a head last time I went to the store one of my favorite vegetables 🥲

2 Likes

Yeah I buy in bulk when they are on sale, picked up 5 for $4 each, normally here they are $6.50 to $7 each.

I steam lthem for 8 minutes then put them in baggies and freeze them.

Then I just pull out a bag and put it in my curries. I do the same with leeks, peppers and broccoli when on sale, leeks are exspensive as well here.

2 Likes

Bacon wrapped pork loin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes