What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

It was dinner for breakfast.

12 Likes

Honey garlic glazed belly to be exact…Thursday meat day for supper…my friends version if stuffed chicken wings, she didn’t do that bad either, delish.

13 Likes

Spicy lamb soup with lazy noodles.

11 Likes

Ooooo, definitely my kind of noodles! :crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s very good. I also got fried pancake/roti stuffed with beef and or pork.

Cheap and tasty.

Here’s the other part:

8 Likes

Looks delicious, and not nearly as lazy as the noodles! :yum: :rofl:

Inquiring minds, however, want to know - beef or pork???

1 Like

They do good work there. The one in the picture is pork and the other one is beef. Brisket I think.

Spicy noodle soup, greasy pork pastry, sounds like lunch to me!

2 Likes

12 Likes

Used to love those!
I’m that weird kid that took them apart to eat them- chocolate disc 1st!!!

2 Likes

Yummmm that looks and sounds baller a little chili oil on that I’d devour 2 bowls :joy:

1 Like

Happy National Clams On The Half Shell Day…Not quite on the half shell, we didn’t want to do the extra work to make it a half shell but it is still good eats folks.

20230331-082420
20230331-082441
20230331-082454~2
IMG_20230331_143731_01~2

12 Likes

It’s no clam, but I made a highdea into reality loll. Bacon wrapped hotdogs with caramelized onions cooked in bacon fat on top

14 Likes

Holy shit, those look dangerously delicious! wtf

1 Like

Superneasy to make tbh. Take any hotdogs you like and spiral slice them, wrap them in 2 strips of bacon, pan fry until the bacon is cooked. Then with the fat in the pan caramelize onions(optionally adding jugo at the end for flavor) and toast the buns optionally with cheese. Serve

3 Likes

This was quite good :yum:

14 Likes

What is this beauty called?

Chicken bacon ranch sandwich from a local bbq joint. Only gripe is they always go skimp on the bacon lol. This was the first time I got such a piece of chicken but they’re always great.

3 Likes

Me and my girl usually get a a burger and a chicken sandwich and go halves on each lol but ya for 15 dollar chicken sandwich and fries I would like more than 2 pieces of bacon. Even if it is in house delicious stuff

1 Like

Locally over here a nice fried chicken sandwich place is called flip the bird. They have a sandwich called The OG and it’s a buttermilk ranch chicken sandwich. There’s a sandwich called the PCH and ot has an apple fennel slaw, bacon, and avocado on a buttermilk fried chicken breast. Though I won’t lie I love my spicy foods and I get the angry bird or the cry bird. If I’m not sweating I’ll add hot sauce lol

2 Likes

Sounds great. I love good fried chicken. There’s a newer chicken and waffles place that opened up not far from me that looks really good. I was grabbing some brews and one of the guys had a tray of their wings and let me snag one and they were damn good.

2 Likes