What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Strawberry jam and crunchy peanut butter on sourdough…

10 Likes

here’s a picture of a chicken burrito. i had a picture of a lengua taco but the picture was a fail. no taco all blur. i tried some red sauce that made it hard to breathe but anyway, here’s the burrito:

10 Likes

Lengua tacos are freaking amazing. :yum:

3 Likes

yeah, the ones i get are. i’ve had bad ones though. the price jumped up to $5 each though.

1 Like

There’s a good gut truck in town. I’m going there after errands on Monday. I need me some tacoooos. I remember when I was young there was a joint where you could get a burrito the size of your arm for ten bucks. Then make 4 meals out of it. It was the best.

1 Like

Tonight was Persian takeout for us. Mrs. mota had a salad, I had flesh and fancy rice. I was lucky to have gotten that photo of Mrs. mota’s salad before she dusted it! HA! It was all delicious!

And as always that’s Best Quality Sumac! Accept no other!

12 Likes

Das gute deutsche Butterbrot!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can’t unsee it now lol

3 Likes

13 Likes

Now that I’m baked I totally see it :rofl: awesome call man. Here’s the new loaf…

11 Likes

Beef tenderloin piece, crowned with provolone smoked at 300f for 1.5hrs, sautéed portobella mushrooms and garlic and chive mashed potatoes

15 Likes

Nothing fancy, salmon…good eats.

16 Likes

Baked tato with cottage cheese.

10 Likes

Your next loaf looks like a monkeys bum lol.

3 Likes

This morning I woke up to an empty house, pretty rare. I poured my coffee over a scoop of ice cream, because if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, I’m gonna have a little sweet with my bitter. And I watched bugs bunny cartoons

And smoked weed

13 Likes

Sounds like a very pleasant morning.

Last nights meal was veggy burger on crut stuffed with mushrooms garlic onions and cheese and baby potatoes with butter and mayo.

10 Likes

Right on… I think it looks like a loaf of bread. Tastes awesome. Monkey bum bread :rofl: hope you see many more images in my baking.

4 Likes

Mrs Foreigner knows the Brazil nuts are my favourite so she buys a small container of them and mixes them in with rest.

11 Likes

I think this looks like the moon. What do you think??

9 Likes

Smoked crackers made this chili real good…

11 Likes