What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Date Squares

15 Likes

OMG….My aunt used to make the best Date squares every Christmas!

I’m drooling over here!

Great work OTUG. :grin:

6 Likes

Goat cheese garlic and tomato Naan bread pizzas these are real handy lol

2 cups of flour all purpose or self rising
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup plain yogurt
Pinch of salt
Tablespoon of sugar you don’t need this unless you like the bread sweet

2 tablespoons of oil

Mix all together into a ball and let sit for 30 minutes
This is enough to make 4 naans or 2 big pizza boats lol

You can do the naans on a cast iron pan just
Flip each side make sure you butter it while it’s hot

I’ve just been doing the raw dough in the over takes 15 minutes to make a pizza 400 oven

10 Likes

Infused or regular? In my house we say: does this have milligrams :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: freakin love date bars though. I just love dates. Wrap them lil fuckers in bacon pop em in the oven and top em with some roasted red pepper purée 🤌

2 Likes

You’re killing me with all the naan pizzas, they always look so good. Have to try making my own naan, I love that stuff. Great texture to it

2 Likes

Snacks! That looks like one of our lazy dinner’s here! :rofl: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Beef brisket cooked indoors…

14 Likes

I would’ve made it infused, but didn’t want to have to make a separate normal one for my kids :sweat_smile:
I did end up making myself some man’oushe, but subbed the za’atar with Cannabis :smirk:

Lol, same here some days :grin:

:drooling_face:

6 Likes

I’d not eat
Half the stuff I make lol don’t like goat cheeses or truffle oils my wife brings these to work for pot luck

Next is Salisbury steak lol I like the shitty hungry man dinners funny enough robin Williams personal chef use to come into a butcher shop I worked at he loved it as well lol,he told
Me
Once there’s no point trying to copy it when hungry man does such a good job

5 Likes

:rofl: I was just joking with my mom recently about the love I had for Hungry man dinners as a kid. Apparently my pops still does, to each their own. Thanks for putting up the recipe for the naan though, gonna try it real soon. Probably when my son is over this weekend since he loves pizza. If I do I’ll post some pics :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

17 Likes

21 Likes

Chili cheese fries.

19 Likes

16 Likes

Eating clean hitting the gym like a beast
6 Oz chicken breast half avocado
6 Oz of almond milk
8 blue berries for carbs

9 Likes

Had fish burgers yesterday. Forgot to take a pic, but here’s the buns, lol

14 Likes

ALot of the sammmmmmeeeee LOL

Will try something new every couple weeks.

FOund a use for the sealer

12 Likes

Bluberries have very little net carbs, same as Strawberries and Raspberries, and why they are on the keto food list. There is only 17grams of carbs in a full cup, so your 8 would be about 5 grams, so you could eat a lot more without worrying, especially as the avacado is very high in fat.

3 Likes

I eat 5 meals a day only 3 with a full carb depending on needs it’s either complex or simple

1 Like

10 Likes