What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

i despise olives

4 Likes

To the left > Arroz branco Couve Lombo de Porco Tutu Mineiro
To the right > Arroz branco Batata Chips Contra Filé à Oswaldo Aranha …

Beer Antarctica Original Pilsen

15 Likes

Ohhh damn! That looks delicious, also looks like a popular place to eat. I’ll be right over. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Jerk Chicken getting ready to manifest in about 15 hours…

17 Likes

17 Likes

Sometimes “a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.” :yum:

13 Likes

Should be a busy day in here. My starter is venison chili with our cranberry beans dried poblanos and cayenne

I will drain the fat and deglaze the pan and add to Mira😀

16 Likes

Sorry, no pics, but you guys might find this funny (it’s not :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)…

So I was making my hot sauce for the Superbowl wings, and my recipe includes some dangerously hot cayenne pepper powder. By dangerously hot, I mean - 160,000 SHU. Anyway, after I added all the ingredients, I needed to use the bathroom, and OMG!!! :astonished: :flushed: :grimacing: :exploding_head: I didn’t even touch the powder, but…it touched me!

ezgif-1-72d7488bcd

14 Likes

Superbowl Sunday

18 Likes

Tonight we had Ribeye steaks w roasted garlic twice baked potatoes and broccoli :yum:

16 Likes

Goose that I shot, Pig’s head that we butchered a couple weeks ago and shrimp mac & cheese…good eats tonight for the Superbowl…

19 Likes

i would love some of that mac n cheese. reminds me of a burger joint where i get mine, with chicken and bacon added.

3 Likes

Damn bro… :drooling_face:

3 Likes

When I was prepping my habaneros for fermented hot sauce a few weeks back I didn’t wear gloves. I’ve worked in kitchens and with hot peppers quite a bit and never wore gloves. But my hands burned for at least 2 days after that. Perfect storm sitch I guess with dry hands, winter and maybe lacking something in my diet? Had to remember to be careful around my junk, eyes and nose for a bit there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Late night pizzas

and chocolate bombs drop one of these in a glass of hot milk lol

14 Likes

i also just had a pizza (sausage, bacon, garlic) but i think yours looks better.

2 Likes

Naan bread pizza the way to go,these are pineapple ham onion basil tomatoes

Once you make the Naan bread dough only takes 15 minutes in a 400 oven to cook the pizza you get 2 good size pizzas out of 2 cups of flour

I still love cheap boxed pizza lol

3 Likes

Yep I know and feel your pain lol, I had blisters from the burns after cutting up about 50 Thai chillis. I always wash my hands before going to the bathroom after messing with spices and peppers now :cry:

5 Likes

@Shadey & @Purple-N-Hairy

4 Likes