What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

@lophophora.ca
Fresh breads always the best :ok_hand:

1 Like

9 Likes

Dinner yesterday bacon wrapped seasoned chicken breast cooked in an air fryer…and a burger…

20220211_152919

14 Likes

45 lb ham for a customer

12 Likes

Beef tongue tacos. First time eating beef tongue. Looked nasty as fuck but tastes really good and super tender. Braised in beef stock for 4 hours. Bit of taco seasoning. Corn tortilla, marble cheddar, sour cream, bruschetta (store was outta salsa lmao), cilantro, green onion, cilantro, lime juice.

Brisket sandwich

Smoked beef short rib with kansas city style bbq sauce. Recipe from amazingribs.

17 Likes

Hot damn there’s a meal :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Mesquite pork loin with some habenero sauce, can’t forget some greens. Love me some beans.

14 Likes

I love beef tongue…it used to be cheap but nowadays they charge a lot for them.

6 Likes

Lemon & Herb Chicken Breast on a bed of Saffron Risotto with white wine and shallots, topped with grated Parmesan.
First time I’ve ever made risotto or attempted. Need to try to get it creamier next time and tweak a few things.

15 Likes

Something simple tonight…

16 Likes

Swedish pancakes filled with marscapone cheese/whipped cream and mixed berry preserves and topped with mixed berry syrup and raspberries for the kiddo this morning. And of course some bacon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

One of the most delicious meats I’ve ever eaten was a dried cured ox tongue sausage.

4 Likes

I feel like I went a little too civilized with me cooking last night. Steak and potatoes though :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

I love tacos de lengua and oxtail, I’m sure I’d like that sandwich

Finished up my fermented habanero sauce today. It’s so :fire::fire::fire: and so tasty. Definitely not for kids :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Man I’m on a roll today, Swedish pancakes and bacon, chicken and dumplings, smash burgers, green beans and garlic tater salad for dinner and some sloppy joes from the extra ground beef

14 Likes

Beef vindaloo

12 Likes

And tonight’s simple smash burgers with caramelized onions and house made special sauce with green beans, baked sweet potato fries and garlic potato salad

13 Likes

Tonight’s supper…frog legs with pepper leaves and fried eggplants

17 Likes

Enchiladas tonight, buuuuuutt wings tomorrow night for the game.

15 Likes

Chicken parm

12 Likes