Pass me one of those waffles :joy:

20 Likes

19 Likes

Tried a new place tonight…
Hot wings…I can make better wings myself but these willl have to do for tonight

19 Likes

2nd dinner

12 Likes

This was my birthday supper nothing fancy…

14 Likes

Prawn Burmese stew wifes breakfast in the morning lol

I asked for no fuxing bell peppers in my Mongolian beef today lol
Another reason I cook my own food you know what you’re getting

There was more bell pepper than meat
Have a good recipe for Mongolian beef lol

14 Likes

Please share that recipe @anon98660487 !!!

3 Likes

@chronix I love cooking wings in the air fryer. I season the wings with salt pepper and garlic powder and cook them for 20 min. at 400f. They come out so good. usually toss them in franks red hot a little butter and just a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese(helps the sauce stick to the wings better.

5 Likes

Chicken noodle soupe, after tooth extraction. :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

That looks really good.

4 Likes

11 Likes

wtf is a that, it looks really good.

3 Likes

Fried breaded chicken with melted parm cheese and some roas pasta sauce. :yum:

4 Likes

Tonight we are having a little celebration, just been advised by the lawyer, I won my case against workers compensation after 7 years of battling with the fuckers :grin:

Having a little iced maple wine, and my favourite frozen raspberries, whipped cream and natural yoghurt with a very strong pot brownie crumbled on top.

My spicy keto crackers are done, so I cane have some cheese and branston pickle on those when they have cooled down.

18 Likes

I bet that’s awesome news for you!

2 Likes

Congrats and cheers! That shit takes forever.

2 Likes

Thanks man, it feels a bit sureal actually, after constant denials of what all my doctors were telling them, and the pathetic exscuses they would make up, to drag it all out, and make me feel like a lying criminal.

I was ready for my appeal with the Ombudsman to go down the toilet lol but she said the evidence shows my long term injuries were caused by my accident.

5 Likes

That’s awesome news! Does that mean you’ll be getting 7 years of unpaid benefits all at once? I hope.

3p9nj2

5 Likes

It’s a shame it took that long.

3 Likes