What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Not sure yet how it works, probably broken into monthly payments like a pension. I expect I will have to go through the what I can and can’t do process with their doctor and then go and see mine to get a truthful diagnosis lol.

@Tejas, I know right, its disgusting really that people are made to wait that long with no ability to earn money. If it wasn’t for our line of credit agaist the equity in our property, we would have been in dire consequences.

Its good to feel vindicated.

11 Likes

Having crackers and cheese with Branston pickle :yum:

14 Likes

That is just wrong…

I wonder how many folks have to cave and walkaway because they don’t have the resources fight that BS. I don’t understand why they are set in this adversarial approach. The only winners are the lawyers and they contribute nothing in the final equation.
Same deal with the insurance companies, want what is due to you? Hire a lawyer…

It’s just wrong.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Chopped up potatoes. Seasoned, baked.
Pan fry tied sirloin cap
Salad carrots apple pepper and cheese

13 Likes

My friends cooking, it was good eats…

19 Likes

Get some beef slice it thin,dip the beef in flour
Hot oil fry the beef for a minute take it out and set it aside

Onions and peppers fry for 2 minutes then put some garlic in
Once you can smell the garlic back in with the beef

Splash of oyster sauce
Splash of soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon of sugar

Add some water if you don’t like it dry cook for couple of minutes
Serve over rice
It’s easy

Burmese stew

1/2 teaspoon of fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon of garlic
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 teaspoon of lemon grass
1 onion
1 potato
Small tin of tomato sauce pinch of sugar
Pinch of salt
Pinch of curry powder

You want to cook your meat or fish first set it aside brown an onion

Dice the potato up small so it cooks quick into the pan with the onion let cook for a few minutes then add the garlic once you smell the garlic start adding the rest of the stuff

Add little bit of water and
Back in with the meat cook on low hot for 20 minutes
Serve with rice you can add heavy whipping cream to the recipe to make it super rich

The secret to making
Indian and Burmese food is the cooking of the onion,you want to cook the onion really well before adding anything else to the pan

It’s all tomato based food once you get the sauce making down you can make most Indian dishes with the same
Sauce

7 Likes

Thanks @anon98660487 !!!

2 Likes

After trimming all morning and after some scizzor hash I made myself an omlette. Sausage ,cheese and saurkraut with german mustard.
Stoner food is the best

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:70592, full:true”]
Continuing the discussion

16 Likes

Looks tasty was it spicy ? I love a good seafood Fra Diavolo.

3 Likes

Not much different than a kraut dog in omlette form. It was built out of neccesity because thats all i had to work with.
It was omlette or oatmeal lol

1 Like

Burger and fries… Strawberry shortcake for desert.

21 Likes

Not just fries, but curly fries :yum:

4 Likes

My supper hamburger soup & homemade cracklings…

17 Likes

Noodles BamiGoreng-Style…

…goes great with Parmesan on Top

13 Likes

Leftover tomahawk steak, on a bed of naan, thousand island, spinach, and homemade red onion pickles

14 Likes

I made ‘fun stuff’ last night-- some for the freezer, the rest for snacks… cheddar-parmesan corn dogs and deep fried pickles… as well as a batch of Strawberry-Rhubarb chocolate chip muffins!
todays cookin

19 Likes

I luv DFP’s …slices not spears like those heathens in Tempe AZ

2 Likes

Never heard of putting saurkraut or mustard on an omlette, but I’m not knocking it. I only like it on brats, but that sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Far healthier than I’d like to. Haha

Mostly plant based, nothing fried, very “heart healthy” diet. Very little meat other than skinless white chicken meat or turkey, and some types of seafood. I have a genetic condition that doesn’t allow my body to process cholesterol properly, so sadly at early 30s I’m stuck with a life with no more stoner snacks because a cheat day might kill me! LOL

2 Likes

This encompasses 90% of my favourite types of food!

Zero careless eating sounds rough but clean eating is probably one of the biggest favours you can do for yourself.

2 Likes