What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Last nights meal 3 boiled eggs cold potatoe salad and my usual fetta cheese salad with nuts, seeds and peppers.

16 Likes

Lettuce, strawberry heirloom tomato, sweet bell pepper, cucumber carrot green olives basmati rice roasted chickpeas zucchini pickled onion and pickled beets with a red wine mustard vinaigrette with chia hemp and flax seed

8 Likes

Sounds great, lots more in there that I could see. I make my own keto crackers with about 6 different seeds, hemp hearts and nutritional yeast any that breaks up in my storage box gets put on my salads for a bit of crunchy texture.

6 Likes

Bahn mi salad lettuce cilantro pickled daikon and carrots, cucumber, ploblano pepper and tofu vegetarian mix(rice vermicelli,yam,tofu) chia seed hemp and flax seed blend with lemon tahini and Sriracha and green onion

13 Likes

Actually made it for dinner tonight it was pretty simple and yummy too! :yum:

17 Likes

Last nights good eats…

14 Likes

Is that cheese on the shrimp, I don’t think I have ever seen sea food and cheese together, although a heavy cream sauce goes well with fishy stuff so thats similar. Does it over take the flavour of the shrimp :thinking

7 Likes

That sounds like a hot salad looks good.

The wife ordered in pizza last night so I had a couple of slices with my salad.

14 Likes

Was on a few year pasta hiatus. But I’m back;

So easy!!

This is for @irishrocker
Got my first tomato sauce herb jar! Will fill it the weekend!!!

14 Likes

14 Likes

Ham and cheese please

15 Likes

Pimped out fries…

25 Likes

Turkey SchSchSchwarma bowl

22 Likes

Maple glazed bacon and some cobbler.

22 Likes

Pork loin, mashed potatoes, beans. :yum:

22 Likes

Had this Halibut collars in my smoker yesterday, among other meats…

14 Likes

Did a little grilling last night. Pork loin in the style of my Italian grandfather. Some grilled onions and a baked potato ( in the air fryer)

15 Likes

When Mrs Foreigner isn’t around I eat crackers and cheese and mustard.

6 Likes

What type of smoker do you have? What type of fuel are you using? Everything you post always looks amazing. Would love to be a guest for dinner at your house.

4 Likes

Old school grill/smoker nothing fancy…Happy Memorial Day folks…I also made pizza yesterday, a smoked pizza…delish folks.

Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

10 Likes