What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

It’s true. I think I have 3 packages of cardamom.

Check out Malay food too if that’s your thing. Sort of the best of Indian and Chinese cooking fused together. Trust me I would know :+1:

2 Likes

Before bed snack, because 1 square of the 24 is usually enough to help me off to dreamland for the evening. :yawning_face::sleeping:

Wishing everyone good eats and a good morning, noon or night wherever you’re at! :hugs:

11 Likes

Whipped up a Lemon cake with raspberry/strawberry filling for ma’s B-day :partying_face:

21 Likes

Looks reallllllly good. Sounds awesome too…

2 Likes

Thanks! It was on the lighter side which was nice, everyone always requests super heavy cake lol

2 Likes

Think I’d have to eat half the bar .

4 Likes

HBD! my munchie circuit breakers just were a popping! could not reset the lemon cake raspberry circuit breaker. enjoy your day and grow. ps dont forget to send a cut to me. lol.

2 Likes

Same Had all of a 500mg crunch bar once was the most blasted off a edible I’ve ever been was quite the experience I’d have no control eating it it low doses

2 Likes

Haha cheers, Wonder how many coin flips I’ll need to send a slice through the mail? :thinking:
Enjoy your day as well!

2 Likes

Not a huge sweets or cake fan but that looks so good

2 Likes

Thanks, It was nice with the fresh fruit and lighter cake! It didn’t feel like you were eating a brick of sugar lol

5 Likes

whipped up for ma’s b day. yes sir!

2 Likes

Half of one of these is pretty good .

15 Likes

Dinner of champions right there @ShiskaberrySavior

3 Likes

ready made tincture? @ShiskaberrySavior what happens when you eat it?

2 Likes

I think that’s a fat nerds rope of fu*k you up :rofl:…anyone ever had sips 1000mg tinctures. Holy hell those are a full ride.

6 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws i might have to give one a try?

3 Likes

Panna cotta for dessert, forgot to take a picture :camera_flash:

15 Likes

You got that right nerds-rope ,eating a full bar WILL fu*k u up one inch pieces are very manageable , unless your wanting a rocket ride any thing past a half fires the after burner pretty quick.

5 Likes

Sounds epic…right on. I need some. Lol, edibles are great.