What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

They are both very good, I recommend the chicken recipe. …or sips lol. Those things are wicked… had me so gone when I woke up from the initial train slam of a high I could barely function, couldn’t talk. Ne thing. I was super gone for 3 days, ordering pizza from dominos in a hotel. Good times. This was a fun trip. Think I drank three over the course of our stay.

2 Likes

Sancocho

14 Likes

Reminds me of the time I made a fat homemade nerds rope with 3 grams of rosin and a like 10 grams of wax :joy: good times

2 Likes

Nice. Last night I made some infused coco oil and took it with a small meal. I’m still super stoned from it. It’s lingering hard :rofl:

2 Likes

Idk who needed a win tomorrow, but here’s a little something, supposedly Canada as well?

Krispy if ya don’t know the logo

6 Likes

16 Likes

Last nights supper at a friends house…

14 Likes

16 Likes

first leaves of the garden

the spinach is going crazy good. Nice lettuce too from garden

16 Likes

Why no cannabis leaves in your salad :thinking:

4 Likes

Boiled eggs, sweet potato fries and a feta salad, no cannabis leaves but some dandelion leaves.

Got to wait and veg some more cannabis plants before I can add some leaves to my salads. Old fan leaves on my flowering plants are a bit leathery lol.

11 Likes

Break your fast the stoner way

12 Likes

good suggestion. will check that out.

1 Like

I try to make makhani dal

8 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Looks good.

2 Likes

What did you make in the frying pan, that you only put a little of in the curry, on the knife?

1 Like

In the fryin pan its all mashed Spices with homemade :tomato: purée

On my knife its homemade Balloon Peppers purée

3 Likes

tofu pad Thai

11 Likes