What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Snapper boof lobster hotdogs passion fruit bologna bread pickled radish more bread biscuits rabbit black garlic spatchcock deep dish pizza more hotdogs sleeping lobster (ask me how :thinking:) possum cannibal morel

11 Likes

It’s like a Mexican Lasagna…

13 Likes

It looks great.

You cooked your lentils separately in water and then added them to the curry, which is probably easier than just cooking them in the curry because they will stick to the bottom of the pan if you don’t keep stirring it.

That’s a clever trick with the hot dogs and spaghetti :+1:

I make something similar thing with nachos, salsa and cheese, I do three layers of each and put it in the air fryer, after lining it with parchment paper.

So good when you have the munchies :yum:

6 Likes

Boiled and Fryed Primeur potatoes
With
Biodynamic 160 days chicken

9 Likes

Made a 2 layer lemon cake for my cousins bday used lemon curd in the middle and a cream cheese frosting :yum:

Also made a mini version for me needed to taste it to make sure it was good :relaxed::yum: it was delicious

The finished product she loved it btw :yum:

17 Likes

Asian rice noodle salad with soy peanut butter dressing

19 Likes

Chocolate chip banana bread muffins

15 Likes

All separately.
In different rooms.
The crackers in the bathtub to go along with the thin layer of bubble hash. lol.

6 Likes

Grilled out last night, makes for good breakfast as well, just added eggs and toast :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I got lazy last night after vaping some weed earlier than normal. I don’t like to eat too much factory processed food at once, even the supposedly healthier stuff.

Had a fry up, veggie burgers and veggie sausages with english mustard, not the wimpy french stuff lol, plus very healthy fried eggs, it was good though.

13 Likes

More organized today as Mrs Shadey diced up some onions and mushrooms for me while I finished of painting the front door and trim this afternoon.

My favourite curry Mushroom :mushroom: Keema with some extra chilli :yum:

16 Likes

Some kind of dead bird with cilantro

15 Likes

Homemade biscuits and sausage gravy

8 Likes

I can’t see any cilantro on that plate, was it just one leaf lol. You eating pigeon man’s pigeons :thinking:

6 Likes

Asian yellowfin tuna cucumber carrot and pickled onion and sesame bowl

10 Likes

Fresh Strawberry and Blueberry tart.

18 Likes

It’s hidden in the sauce.

I’ve eaten pigeon a few times and quite liked it. Strange but good :+1:

5 Likes

homemade peanut butter banana date “ice cream”

14 Likes

I mix up frozen raspberries wipping cream, and yoghurt, it’s just like raspberry ice cream.

5 Likes

Finished off the Mushroom Keema last night and added fried Paneer Cheese :yum: its even better on the second day.

14 Likes