What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Fitting to beagle the fuck out on this veggie dumpling soup.

12 Likes

That looks good, I like to put pearl barley in my veggie soups it makes them really thick.

2 Likes

Worst. Rosin. Ever.

I once had a date milkshake with chicken and waffles in Scottsdale. Amazingly good.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Yes, barley has an awesome texture in soups! :+1:

2 Likes

Broccoli pie with feta, mozzarella, and some sharp cheddar

Can you tell that look at OG during my lunch break haha

14 Likes

That looks really good, I need to make up some chick pea flour samosas, as close to pie as it gets without real pastry.

4 Likes

Last nights meal was boiled eggs with a sprinkle of chilli and salad.

13 Likes

Well, it’s called broccoli pie, but that might just be an RI thing? Broccoli and cheese calzone prolly a more universal name. And if it had spinach and you called it a spinach pie, half the state would say you’re wrong, it’s called a wimpy skimpy. :man_shrugging:
It’s actually pizza dough, not pie crust :shushing_face:

5 Likes

I thought it looked a bit like bread inside lol.

1 Like

Outrages prices folks…all these for $55+…I didn’t even buy any kind of meats…not to mention it was a 70 mile round trip, gas is $5.10 a gallon…

12 Likes

“Due to a shortage of food you will no longer be receiving any food.”

That’s…sad. At least the food barons are profiteerin…I mean making money.

3 Likes

smoothie bowl

9 Likes

Romaine,Roasted chickpeas, tomato’s , cucumber, kale ‘slaw’ radicchio,seaweed,roasted zucchini,green onion and lemon and nutritional yeast

13 Likes

Stale triscuits

3 Likes

17 Likes

Ohhh wow look at me I have non stale crackers :joy:

Looks super dank vitamin
Is that like a shrimp variation of a lobster roll?

1 Like

damn… now i want some deep fried shrimp and french fries. my local seafood place has the best french fries.

2 Likes

Shrimp Po-Boy my friend. New Orleans/Coastal traditional sandwich, used to be what them poor boys ate, now it’s usually pretty pricey haha.

3 Likes

I do miss me some deep fried clams and chips. Sadly an internet pic :pleading_face:

12 Likes