What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Mmmm deep fried clams :drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I put unagi/eel sauce on everything

1 Like

Looks lovely, I could have done with that myself last night.

Couldn’t be bothered to make anything except frozen raspberries and cream and a few handfuls of Brazil and walnuts.

2 Likes

Last nights good eats…

15 Likes

The Lumberjack, a Bamberg Germany Special :sunglasses: :de:

just missing the Saurkraut :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Oh and for appetizer we had some sweet sweet crab :crab:

8 Likes

ground turkey tomato rice sautéed onions and mushroom with cranberry lettuce tomato and cucumber with roasted acorn squash

12 Likes

17 Likes

Just a plateful of good eats…

12 Likes

i´m not from Bamberg,but over here we call it Holzfäller-Steak. looks like,Yours is an americanized Version for the Soldiers based over here,the Holzfäller i know ,looks bit different…and No,we don´t use to eat it with Sauerkraut :wink:
that one looks delicious!

3 Likes

TGIF!!!

12 Likes

Haha, yeah, my bro was stationed at the fort there, said it was haunted and they had old Nazi barracks and stuff.

Anyway, he said this was the perfect hangover cure, we also forgot the German Mustard, which he said was really hard to find the good stuff here in the US. So apparently I need to try me some German mustard someday ha. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

11 Likes

oh,you should know,all our “old nazi-barraks and stuff” is haunted… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Tried to make me wait an hour for a pizza so…

15 Likes

The onion rings make it look like the heartburn Olympics :rofl:

Looks chronic, what kind of sandwich is that?

7 Likes

Quarter lb Angus burger with cheese and Bacon along with Buffalo nuggets and rings.

5 Likes

I hope you didn’t eat all those fries at once :thinking: :wink:

Those were actually the leftovers it was twice the amount, wen my son got home from school he finished them off :sunglasses:

1 Like

Garlic scapes, sautéed in butter with a pinch of salt.
Ain’t getting those at Stop and Shop!

13 Likes