What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Double crusted homemade pizza topped with bacon and tomatoes something I just created, it was delish…I used 2 ultra thin crust…

18 Likes

Pizza dough lazania lol. Looks good.

Lasts nights meal was chilli bean stew, Black eyed beans, kidney beans and black beans, onion, tomatoes, nutritional yeast, kashmiri chilli, and Mexican chilli seeds and flakes, plus a lot of cheddar and parmigian cheese.

Followed by frozen raspberries, whipping cream, yoghurt, and some 85% cocoa chocky squares.

17 Likes

Love garlic scapes don’t get/find them often but when I find them at my local Asian market i make sure to scoop some :+1:

5 Likes

Got the idea from the Mexican Lasagna

Yeah, I too had a hard time finding them so last November I decided to plant my own garlics and now I’ll have garlic scapes and garlics…

7 Likes

Before I grew my own, I had only ever had garlic scapes from a CSA share, never seen them at the market.

Garlic is really rewarding to grow, easy too.

Depending on how wet the weather is, I’ll be picking my garlic in the next week or two. Been dry this year, so can go a little longer. :+1:

5 Likes

15 Likes

Homemade Mayo

19 Likes

17 Likes

IMG_20220613_172503
Steak with deep fried onions & german fries

17 Likes

Emergency lunch, leftover beef burgers and Mac with fresh garden greens

16 Likes

Last nights meal was veggie burger onions and mushrooms, potatoe and normal salad stuff.

15 Likes

Last night’s meal.

15 Likes

Looks very potent…and it was.

19 Likes

That is simply :clap:

2 Likes

That looks like a goooeey delight, which is a dangerous combination with weed in it lol.

Last nights meal was Chilli Bean Stew with cheese on top again, the same one from Friday and I will probably be eating it for another 2 meals at least.

It was a bit tame last time so I added a Scotch Bonnet and Reaper pepper and 2 big cloves of garlic. Its perfect now :yum:

12 Likes

12 Likes

was lazy made a quick veggie fried rice

16 Likes

Good eats…

18 Likes

Had to go classic tonight on da grill :cow2:

16 Likes

Night out.

15 Likes