What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

You ate all that? You must have been baked!

Nice cake BTW, lol

5 Likes

lots of good food right there … except for the dick cake, lol.

6 Likes

@lophophora.ca @anonymous4289 :stuck_out_tongue: I used to work at a bakery years back and they got some weird things occasionally. This one was for a bachelorette party. Def not my cake. Saw quite a few Jesus cakes there too which I also found kinda odd.

4 Likes

This is the part where you tell us how you swapped the cakes right before they went out for delivery on your last day :rofl:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: That would bring a whole new meaning to holy cum union.

Edit: I made a ridiculous gingerbread man years ago I kinda wanna find the pic now maybe I’ll just half ass copy it from facebook instead of trying to look for it in thousands of pics. I have a horrible sense of humour. Part corny dad jokes and puns and part vulgar af.

5 Likes

now i really want some fried chicken. :+1:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Crispy chicken legs

11 Likes

Fog Dog smoothie and coconut cream pie.

Thanks @corey!

10 Likes

That’s awesome. I’m gonna have to heat a couple grams of bud in oil, soak it up with bread. It’s fast and intense. I would definitely drink that. Just add 4 xs the amount of smoke or concentrate that u use for me lol.

2 Likes

I’ve never had mac and cheese :rofl:

1 Like

Back to baking
Rosemary ginger garlic treacle bread

3 Likes

Ban me! I mean, Bahn Mi.

:joy:

14 Likes

Place down the street from me does a good bbq $6.50 cheapest sandwich in my neighborhood lol sandwich prices range from 6.50-15 in my neighborhood

1 Like

Supper a friend’s place…instead of a regular grilled/baked chicken wings I did a Chopped version of pineapple chicken wings…she cooked the shrimps.

Pineapple chicken wings

8 Likes

On sale on Amazon :rofl: I think this is the best molasses around good for baking and plants I’ve tried others but I like this one best
Last time I paid $16 for one jar

5 Likes

7 Likes

Cheese fondue mmmmm, I have 1 day left of my 6 day fast, and I have been so wanting some cheese for the last 2 days lol.

4 Likes

It really hit the spot. I love the stuff… it’s great!

2 Likes

One of my favorite foods, do you use any particular cheese to make it.

1 Like