What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

You can get it a little cheaper than that. :wink:

1 Like

Damn 4 gallons for
25 could bath in that much :rofl: forgot about that place I bought a sausage stuffer from them

1 Like

At first we bought the store packet ready to go for a while, that was what this was replicating just regular Swiss fondueā€¦ we have a cookbook specifically for fondueā€¦my brother has made a few of them. I actually prepare all the bread and dippersā€¦ he makes the cheese dip. Itā€™s a shame though my family hates white wine,ā€¦ all except my brother so we get together and have this every here and there. He said for this pot it was gruyeure cheese, and swissā€¦ please excuse my spelling. Lol edit. With the cookbook in hand we have over 100 different recipes to try!

3 Likes

Simple dinner
Rib eye
Asparagus an Broccoli with lemon an pepper
Red potatoe with garlic an pepper

4 Likes

Chicken for me.

And 1 of these for each of my cats.

Oops, yeah my pinky fingers a bit messed up. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I feed my dogs them roast chickens lol have a big chicken bill monthly

1 Like

Gave a friend of mine some weed for his son he canā€™t drink anymore his liver is fuxked gave him a fat bag for
Drying off the drink,in Ireland we call that the Rats lol

Anywayz he gave me a mixer

Got a bigger one I got
This ,having a mixer is all new to me lol I do everything by hand

6 Likes

Is that from Samā€™s Club? I eat those roasted chicken tooā€¦there was some sort of survey to find out which roast chicken was the best and the winner was Samā€™s Club roasted chickenā€¦I already knew that because thatā€™s the only one I buy. It was better than Walmart, Meijers and another chain of grocery storeā€¦

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a lot of different fondueā€™s. I just normally do the classic Gruyeu and Emmental Swiss cheese. What do you use instead of white wine, it should be an alcohol base to keep the cheese emulsified according to the Swiss.

Also you should drink wine or some type of booze when eating it, or it sets like a stone in your stomach lol.

I have tried with UK old white cheddar when I couldnā€™t find the Swiss cheese, it doesnā€™t have the stability of Swiss cheese though, and usually splits and separates the fat and protein right near the point of serving when itā€™s at its hottest :frowning_face:

I am looking forward to tonight when I can eat again lol.

4 Likes

I just meant no one here enjoys the white wine, besides myself, daughter and brotherā€¦ thatā€™s what we use. We have been making the traditional Swiss cheese. We just got a really cool cookbook with a few hundred recipesā€¦ we have been doing the gruyeu and swiss cheese for a while,ā€¦ although we are going to be making some meat fondue,ā€¦ :meat_on_bone: :yum: only had that in restaurantsā€¦

3 Likes

We have a meat fondue set as well, only use it when we have friends around that donā€™t like cheese much, as I am no longer carnivorous lol.

You have to be careful with the first couple of bits of meat going in the pot, if the oil is close to the top and very hot, it will bubble up and overflow, and as when I managed to do it, set light to the table cloth and scorch the table lol.

It took 2 days for the stink of burning oil to clear out of the dinning room :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Dang, that set I have Iā€™ve read could do cheese, meat, and chocolateā€¦ im no fan of chocolateā€¦ but the meat should be a fun one!. Fondue is the best!!! That mustā€™ve been some mess :flushed:

2 Likes

Yeah it kind of killed the evening, we went out and got fish and chips while the smoke cleared out :rofl:

4 Likes

O shitā€¦ well hey fish n chips :wink:

2 Likes

Snacks!

13 Likes

:drooling_face:ā€¦those look prime.!

3 Likes

They were super fresh, I was impressed!

3 Likes

Right on thats always a plus!!!. Iā€™m going to have to get some, and some lobsterā€¦im craving seafoodā€¦ been stuck at the house for a while with so much snow.

3 Likes

Roasted goose for the barā€¦oh yeah, I shot this myselfā€¦

11 Likes

@anon90741032, shrimp Bahn mi is so good. I used to work at this awesome sandwich shop where we did everything from scratch. The bread sauces meats all of it. My favorite was to take the shrimp we fried for the buffalo, po boy, and coconut shrimp sandwiches but make a Bahn Mi with it, we pickled our carrots in house it was so good. The best perk of the job was the sandwiches and smoking cones with the boss.

5 Likes