What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

:drooling_face: dry rub or wet brine?

2 Likes

This was a wet one this time. :yum:

2 Likes

Chili cheese fries :drooling_face::drooling_face: love the new avatar btw @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Thank you much :wink:

2 Likes

19 Likes

Chicken looks phenomenal, but I bet your beer would be pretty warm after that.

6 Likes

yea,i got to put it back in the fridge for some hours…hot bier we only drink durin wintertime :grin: :beers:

8 Likes

Looks amazing, love me some beer can chicken

5 Likes

Thanks @lophophora.ca & @Dr.VitaminGreen…it not just looks yummy,it realy was. what about a cola can…did somebody tried it?

3 Likes

Happy Father’s Day.

My favorite spot.

17 Likes

At what temperature would the paint melt on a cola can? :thinking:

I haven’t made a beer can chicken myself but I have enjoyed one before.

5 Likes

This reminds me of our fire at camp, melts beer bottles…crazy hot.! :fire:

2 Likes

You know you stoned out your mind when you eat the whole pizza :pizza: :yum:

Happy dad’s day!

15 Likes

Same as a beer can?

3 Likes

Bit of catching up to do, Saturday’s meal was a Vegetable Mutter Paneer Curry. Which I will be having again tonight.

Yesterday’s fathers day meal was Toad in the Hole with English heinze baked beans and mash potatoes. You know its a special day when you eat on a table instead of your lap lol.

Followed by more of it because it was so good lol.

Followed by Raspberry and Strawberry Eaton Mess x 2 as well because I got the munchies.

Followed by half a bottle of Quebec maple whiskey.

18 Likes

Leftover pie

13 Likes

Hahaha you must have been about to pop!

4 Likes

Yeah I had stomach ache most of the night, serves me right. It was all food normally off the table for me, pun intended, apart from the veggie sausages, but I try to avoid processed food as much as possibe, the rest had way to many bad carbs in them, and the whisky was the nail in the
coffin for my guts lol.

8 Likes

From my favorite Asian Market…the mushrooms will be delish, specially the big meaty oyster mushrooms…

12 Likes

Fresh mulberries, some of them even too fresh!

Also some rice and beans on a tortilla. Not really a taco but its a winning combination. :taco:

Alright, dinner time. Family was not at all sold on meatless tacos, acting like the lady who couldn’t find the beef.

14 Likes