What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Old school taters gravy and mozzarella

9 Likes

Whenever we go bass fishing we throw traps and get a bunch…crawfish are damn good. Tiny lobsters :lobster: defiantly worth it. And boy hotdogs are some good bait!!!

5 Likes

Don’t be coming near me with the old hot dog on a string trick :joy:

4 Likes

This one’s in a cage :laughing:

3 Likes

“What kind of idiot leaves three fingers of pepperoni two packs of smokes and a half ounce of weed in the middle of the road?”

Trap springs. Know thy prey.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Tuesday nights meal was a left over slice pf pizza onion rings and salad with a potato salad made with my home grown baby potatoes.

I pulled them up by accident, dragging some bind weed out of my raised garden, it had wrapped itself around a small potato plant and 2 garlic plants, which got pulled with the weed :cry:.

Replanted the 2 garlic but the potato plant was done in so I ate them and they were great.

10 Likes

Nice when the fresh stuff is bycatch from weeding, looks good.

Reg stuff for me this am, black coffee, granola, apple , Gatorade✌️

And some day spliffs. Sour boggle😮

10 Likes

I failed to take pictures early on prepping this meal… I took a 5lb rack of ribs, split in half, dry rubbed & wrapped each in foil, oven cooked about 200-220F for around 4 hours, divided/sauced and on the grill for 10-15min. Fall off the bone tender! Made these on the 4th… just finishing up the last of the leftovers. :sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

15 Likes

You eat spliffs for breakfast? :rofl:

6 Likes

“Granola” :joy:
☆DJSF

2 Likes

chickpea pancake cucumber tomato drizzle of tahini and Greek yogurt

12 Likes

Bacon wrapped tenderloin tonight.

16 Likes

Last nights meal was a vegetable Biryani, but without the rice, so not really a Biryani lol. Still very good though.

11 Likes

Made this morning indoors because of the rain…Portabello breakfast egg burger folks…made a similar burger last night cooked outside.

The yolk broke…but I was able to salvage it…good eats.

Breakfast burger is the same as below but the breakfast burger has an egg in it…

14 Likes

Had to admit-- being a ‘‘Yank’’ had to look up what Branston Pickle was…sounds delish!!!
What cheese you using?

1 Like

OMG…stop…getting ravenous from all these awesome posts!

1 Like

Some Korean BBQ pork on the menu tonight.

10 Likes

My face is on :fire::fire::fire: I’m turning into a lightweight

12 Likes

And then, chocolate mug cake - perfect every time. 1 minute in the microwave

9 Likes