What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

A P.I.T.A. ( Pain in the ass) from my favorite local Samitch place : Italian sausage, meatball, capicola,

Italian beef with sweet and hot Italian peppers, provolone on flaky Italian bread, toasted. Some ghost pepper powder in the au jus!!!

13 Likes

Well I was eating about a pound a week of Welsh and Canadian 4 year old white cheddar, but have switched it out for unripened soft goats cheese om my crackers and Fetta goat cheese on my salads. A healthier and surprisingly tastier option I find. Goat and sheep cheese allow your mitochondria to uncouple and creates many health benifits. The Branston pickle has heat to it as well, I go through about a jar and a half a week lol.

Last nights meal, after nuts, cheese and crackers was veggie burger and home made sweet potato fries and curried mayonnaise. I added chilli, curcumin, cumin and corriander to taste it was very good as veggie burger is a bit bland.

11 Likes

That sounds like a most excellent sandwich.

I just ate a turkey, bacon, avocado, roasted red peppers, lettuce cheese and mayo.

I ate it too fast for a pic but also a solid sandwich.

5 Likes

Do you always get this way eating celery?

2 Likes

Hahahaha, legit, like fire fire :rofl::joy::+1::v:

1 Like

First of many!

15 Likes

I baked these myself

15 Likes

Are those twinkies? :muscle:

Here’s some rum cakes, to be decked with coconut and ambrosia

10 Likes

Oh shit did I say baked I meant went to the convenience store :joy:

Those rum cakes make Mrs Foreigner jealous.

8 Likes

Here’s a local delicacy from a restaurant called Tally Ho. This takeout place is near the local university and used to be open until 2AM every evening.

As far as I’m concerned there is only one item on the menu which is the hot roast beef sandwich. I neglected to take photos of the ladies at work but they steam a handful of roast beef, and throw that on top of a bun with a generous splash of gravy.

16 Likes

was lazy made scrambled eggs and hash browns

13 Likes

Some grilled chicken tonight.

15 Likes

fried shrimp and fries:

14 Likes

Greek Moussaka

With béchamel

Going for 20 min in oven 180°c

17 Likes

16 Likes

We eat ham and eggs all day long

13 Likes

Mini Brats besides Coleslaw with Parmesan…

15 Likes

This mornings breakfast…of Champions…was too lazy to cook this morning after working on my garden at 5:30am…

Apple pie w/Cool Whip…extra creamy of course…

Muti-strain broccoli stash…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Greek Yogurt for breakfast

11 Likes

I think you mean cool whip, with a little bit of apple pie :wink:

4 Likes