What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

800 Gr 5 days maturated ‘‘Bavette d’aloyau’’

12 Likes

Soaring bananazzzz

15 Likes

It’s a Malay day. Not the best pic because it’s delivery.

Nasi lemak
Beef rendang
Char kway teow
Chicken curry roti.

I ate it pretty damn fast and it was excellent and my mouth is still burning.

A-OK :+1:

17 Likes

Would you like some apple pie with your cool whip sir?..

No idea what cool whip is actually, is it in the same family as cheese whiz?

5 Likes

Bean burrito brunch

I went a little hard on the Salsa Cabron so had to dump more cheese on to cool it down

19 Likes

@PhilCuisine @FattyRoots

11 Likes

It’s some sort of frothy industrial byproduct. Also when mixed with orange jello and left to set in a Graham cracker crust it is absolutely chronic.

Never thought I would enjoy a dessert that much.

7 Likes

It’s made of diesel oil and marshmallows.

I’d say it’s the poor man’s whipped cream but with diesel prices…

8 Likes

Had to pick up one of these… something new at my local grocery store, ground bacon folks, I can make/create something delish with these…

10 Likes

El Supa Burrito from my favorite Mexican place :yum: pork, steak, rice, beans chiles and love

13 Likes

Last nights meal was Veggie burger, potato salad, and salad, salad.

L

Strawberries, cream and yoghurt for after…

Mrs Shadey was really horrible to me on Saturday, she bought me some Haagen Dazs chocolate and salted caramel ice cream, when she nipped down the grocery store for some chicken.

It was disgusting even when I added dark chocolate squares on top, but I had to eat it all, to make sure it was as bad as I thought after the first 20 mouthfuls, that were in the bowl.

I have told her never to buy it again, its worse than crack cocaine for an addiction lol.

15 Likes

Do you make your own veggie burger or do you buy premade kind I make a super dank black bean burger it takes a bit of work but super tasty @Shadey

3 Likes

Homemade Slushies

22 Likes

:joy: you had to do what needed to be done.

5 Likes

I used to make my own black bean burgers as well, but these are beyond meat ones. They are easy to bar BQ as they don’t fall apart on the grill like my home made ones did.

What ingredients did you use formaking them.

4 Likes

Wild berry pie

19 Likes

The best creation to date, chicken fries wrapped in curly fries.

They told me it couldn’t be done- the man at the grocer swore I was mad! Well, whose mad now?

17 Likes

Spam, eggs and white rice :heart::heart::heart: runny yolk so good

13 Likes

One of the funniest commercials of all time is the Burger King chicken fries bit. Hilarious.

Oh, also I sometimes cook stuff

16 Likes

homemade falafel and rice

15 Likes