What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

OMG–where do you get all that??? Looks bloody AMAZING!
I just made Phyllo rolls yesterday… cinnamon walnut, chocolate Hazelnut, and apple… the family had em’ GONE by the end of the night! (almost Baklava- just no honey!)

3 Likes

when I saw these I thought they might be portabellas lol :smile:
They look better as pancakes

2 Likes

Oh, I cooked it down for well over an hour. I’m currently doing the water bath. She’s a tad warm, and the pH came in at 3.9. Good to go!
My wife doesn’t much care for the fuego on this one though. Guess I’m glad I didn’t sneak that ghost pepper in on her, lol. Welp, guess I’ll have to make another more mild batch next weekend. :blush:

2 Likes

Ta da!

Started with veggie prep about four hours ago! Got a game of Monopoly Junior in with my boy while it simmered, lol.
Everything is from my garden except the cilantro.
Helluva lot of work, but damn sure worth it!
We opened our last jar of last season’s second batch a month ago. Gonna have to make another to get through the year. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

17 Likes

Lastnights meal was supposed to be an attempt at Gobi 65 but as well as cauliflower I used onions, green onions, mushrooms, and baby potatoes. Put some Thai sweet chili sauce over it. Not quite the lovely golden brown as the YouTube cheffs but tasted great with the spicy batter.

11 Likes

…fryed cauli…to die for.

Mommy invided to a Duck,she got from a neighboring farmer…

…with Cauli & RedGabbage…

…and Dumplings…

16 Likes

Damn guys good looking eats!!!.

2 Likes

looks Haute Cuisine kinda :yum:
is it Prei or Venkel in the middle? and what the cubes made of?

1 Like

Its prei and the cubes are an potato gratin… 1mm thin slices of potatoes combined with double cream and garlic then make layers in a cake bowl sprinkle some butter between every 3 layers… Fold it in aluminum and bake it on 200 degrees till its ready… After that let it rest for 2 hours in the fridge with some weights on top of it!! then slice cubes out of it and bake them with allot of butter otherwise they stick to the pan

5 Likes

sounds delishisss

3 Likes

Soon to be eaten, frozen, canned, given away, or processed in some way.

From left to right, top to bottom:
Anaheim, Desperado, Flaming Flare, Italian Sweet, Jalapeno, Santa Fe, Serrano, Super Chili, three kinda of Bells, Zucchini, Salad Cucumbers, Armenian Cucumbers, four kinds of Tomatoes, & Japanese Cucumbers.
This is the third time this year that we’ve harvested this much or more. :slightly_smiling_face:

Damn Habaneros won’t turn. I’m running out of time! :grimacing:

20 Likes

Mongolian Combination:

14 Likes

Homemade yogurt…

:yum:

14 Likes

No breading required on my fried okras, topped w/jalapenos, onions and melted pepper jack cheese…less overthinking/work, easy clean up and just as good and better tasting…

12 Likes

Lengua tacos and Carne esada burrito
:burrito: tahhhhhhhhcos and burritoes.

20 Likes

Venison stew.

18 Likes

This is the best candy bar I have had in a while.

14 Likes

Did I mention, it’s only $1

2 Likes

Wha?!? U mean u can still get something for just one of those?

2 Likes