What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Where’s the cherry?
:star_struck: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Is it bad to eat pumpkin pie for dinner?

Too bad because I’m doing it.

13 Likes

Personally, I don’t believe it is bad to eat pie for dinner unless it’s bad pie. Based on your lunch experience, I’d say you’re good to eat.

4 Likes

Homemade ice cream

15 Likes

And donuts

16 Likes

Chicken tahhhhhhhhcos. :taco: :chicken: :hot_pepper:

17 Likes

That’s it, I’m just gonna go ahead and start meal- planning for the next day after checking in here nightly. All you all know things. Good things.

5 Likes

Here at OG we got the EATS

:point_right:

3 Likes

Chicken pie with cheddar bay biscuit crust.

12 Likes

This stoner is eating Turkish delight today. @mota hooked it up with these, I had the rose ones just now. And he is not kidding holy moly this stuff is good. So damn good. Wow. Thank you kindly sir.

he advised to smash on it all so I’m going to be doing so :wink:

Mota this is bliss.

15 Likes

O my God. This stuff is to die for°°°!!!

1 Like

I’m going to have to place a order. !!!

This is amazing wow never had it this good. Wooooow

2 Likes

I’m so glad that it arrived safely and that you like it! You are more than welcome!

I’m outta likes, so as long as you like it, the world is a swell place!

4 Likes

That’s an understatement I just ate the lemon one last. And I’m still chewing it its so delicious. All of them, they were top notch. The rose were my favorite though. :rose: @mota ,this was a very kind special gift. :blush:

Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

I’m impressed that you powered through them all so quickly. The little devils are pretty seriously chewy, particularly the nutty ones.

Honestly, I was just trying to spread a little unexpected OG around the place.

You are so welcome!

2 Likes

Tell me how you accomplished this??? The struggle is REAL!

2 Likes

The nuttty ones were really good. I haven’t eaten today. And i just smashed on my dab rig before hand :wink: thanks for spreading that og :heart:!!!

1 Like

I just…don’t. I make exceptions for special occasions but i pretty much don’t eat it. Now I do like fat and salt so take that how you will.

2 Likes

Ahh yes, good Ole self control. Hahahaha, pass the cake? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::skull:

2 Likes

I’d it’s really good cake I will eat it but I won’t eat mediocre cake.

3 Likes