What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Legit- Me either. It’s either bomb or trash.

2 Likes

I just find that sugar doesn’t agree with me so it has to be worth it.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. Totally up for a nice steak with a goodly seared fat cap end.

2 Likes

Been eating alot of eggs recently lol

15 Likes

Oooooh - you got fancy chickens! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Lol slightly… have a big ol rooster thats gonna be chicken noodle soup one day if he keeps being annoying lol

Think im doing hamburger horsehoes tonight for supper… been a while and lady suggested it earlier and i cant stop thinking about it hahaha

Will update with pics

3 Likes

That cauliflower looks seriously delicious! It looks perfectly cooked!

3 Likes

Butcher buddy’s homemade hot dog…way better than package hot dogs folks, not too salty either…

14 Likes

I wish I didn’t have a high tolerance. I am jealous of people that get wrecked off 10-15mg thc edibles.
I ate this 300mg of gummies and went an mowed the lawn, now I need another 600mg or so. :rofl:
Perhaps a few dabs as well…

12 Likes

The ones they sell are capped at 100mg here. So we buy the mct oil topicals and drink em.

13 bucks for 100mg or 11 for 600. I know what I’m getting :wink:. Now man I wish I was getting sips from Oregon. Holy shit that stuff was :grin: :joy: well lets just say it was a trip :flushed:

3 Likes

Removed for reasons of such…

No pics because well no pics.

Bacon king with fries and mellow yellow

Haven’t been to fast food for ever!!

Burger SCHwing

2 Likes

13 bucks American for 100 MG?

1 Like

Ya, for a drink. Stupid. We buy the topicals that are 600 total three vials, so 200 mg each. And that’s about where it limits and they aren’t edibles. Just edible. Ya know? After the discount I get them for I believe 16 bucks.

1 Like

Edible limit is 100mg. Or equal amounts of ten up to 100mg. Topical I have no idea. We just get those

1 Like

Takes a couple to do the job. Wish I was a light weight as well.

8 Likes

Yall are lucky af to be able to buy those. Holy hell I used to get that level when it was medical. Now rec ruined the market.

And duly noted. Never will go to fast food again. Trust me not worth it :100:

finally got my chinese food. chicken wings, bbq ribs, and chicken egg foo young. w/ egg roll, soup and chicken fried rice. forgot to take a picture but i know there are pics of it already in this thread already.

1 Like

Made with distillate, so not overly strong imo. Doesn’t slap like a true homemade edible this strength. Miss the old medical coop

3 Likes