What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I understand, I miss it too.

It’ll be a yin yang plus kinda breakfast for me in a little while. There will be potatoes, eggs and onions too, of course. Maybe I’m feeling spiritual this morning! HA!!

The rest…

11 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws ill be hitting Five Guys on my way home from work, against my better judgement :joy::rofl: I’ve made it a Friday thing - so far, so delicious

2 Likes

Hey I’ll go sit down at five guys any day :wink: burger hell wrecked my insides…*** no more fast food ever AGAIN.

3 Likes

Homemade hash browns…

16 Likes

Dinner earlier :man_cook:t2: :call_me_hand:t2:

20 Likes

Some fresh pressed apple juice even pressure canned some for dry storage

19 Likes

Some fresh canned tomato sauce spent a day or 2 cooking and canning got about 60lbs from the Amish farm close by they are organic and super cheap love the Amish some or the best produce and baked goods around :grin:

18 Likes

Sunday morning breakfast…I figured it was my turn to make breakfast for my friend and she loved it…good eats folks.

Overstuffed mushroom, tomato, onions and jalapeno omelet, pork sausage with avocado and lightly toasted rye bread w/butter & fig preserves and a fresh fig just picked early this morning…

18 Likes

Was it a bad idea?

1 Like

It was a fantastic idea. Twice.

2 Likes

That looks good chef!

1 Like

So I went to Oktoberfest yesterday. They had beer in little 4 ounce cups. image

10 Likes

Diet Oktoberfest. You went to the wrong one.

3 Likes

Cocktail weenies instead of bratwurst too.

4 Likes

You know those times when you go to the doctor. And he tells you it’s not gonna hurt. I had one of those feelings yesterday. Haaaa

3 Likes

I like little Smokies. Especially with some lima beans. Not the super big ones but the small baby ones.

4 Likes

4oz cup that’s like the spit cup they give you at the dentist.

1 Like

Beer shots. :laughing:

1 Like

There shouldn’t be so much blood in there you need to floss more