What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Chicken chili with tortillas and tots

14 Likes

I couldn’t find a rib eye I liked, so it was a T-bone last night along with roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts. As usual, I didn’t finish the steak, so it will be a sandwich tomorrow night.

16 Likes

LOVE your cookie sheet!! Need a couple…I bake A LOT!

2 Likes

I prefer my dogs on bread- not buns…
Dunno why…

1 Like

Deer Tenderloins, referred to as “fish " or " fishmeat” in the south

14 Likes

It does look kind of fishy.

Agree, looks like perch or walleye in shape.

1 Like

22 Likes

That’s a helluva seafood platter

1 Like

Churro cookie from crumbl

12 Likes

tom kha goong

rice, lime, green onion, and cilantro incoming

11 Likes

Damn you!
You make me so hungry for shellfish every time!

2 Likes

Dinner tonight was left over cheese enchiladas and refried beans from the other night. The salsa I’ve been having with my breakfast these last two mornings has been so damn good that I decided I better crack open the other jar (with a somewhat different mix of peppers). It’s every bit as delicious as the “mild,” aka the first jar I opened. Thank you so much again, @blowdout2269!

15 Likes

I believe I got it from Amazon, like 12 Years ago LOL

1 Like

I like them either way. Always :+1: goodness

… Döner macht schöner

21 Likes

Kebabs definitely make my mouth happier even if they don’t make me more beautiful. (Making me more beautiful would be an impossibility! HA!) Of course, it’s also possible that the translation I found is incorrect, perhaps even likely incorrect.

4 Likes

They see me rollin’

They hatin’

Never gonna catch me ridin’ dirty

22 Likes

i googled what you typed to see what the sandwich was and this is what came up. I’m stoned so I watched it, (with very little understanding except Turkey and Germany )

4 Likes

Google Doner Kebab you will find it… Find the right shop and it will be heaven :drooling_face::innocent: Look for the shops with fresh long shaved meat very thin so fucking delicious :ok_hand: i like it with some Hot Sauce and a lot of fresh made garlic sauce :hotsprings:

3 Likes