What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Niiice!
Now- gotta ask…actually IN Michigan, or just ‘‘Detroit style’’??
Which- btw…is my fave along with Chicago deep-dish…but can’t get that here anymore.

1 Like

Used to be a really weird song called ‘Fish Heads’ in the 80’s…REALLY weird…
We thought it was hilarious at the time…the guys were on some SEIOUS DRUGS when they taped it!!

3 Likes

Taco Bells Spicy Ranch, Baja or Chipotle sauces… I’m hooked on the Chipotle…Unfortunately. my ulcer is not a fan…

1 Like

We’ve been on a seafood bender lately…gonna be going back to Supreme Lobster on the 28th. and a buddy of mine wants me to pick up some Chilean Sea Bass and other seafoods for him and the wife…

21 Likes

I’m not generally a big fan of Western pasta dishes, but boy howdy does that ever look delicious! Clearly good eating there!!

1 Like

start to a curry :drooling_face:

And done

12 Likes

Just a Detroit style pizza place in Brazil. Btw as good as in Detroit.

3 Likes

19 Likes

I baked a batch of orange cranberry muffins and they were amazing!!!

There were 5 oranges worth of zest and juice in there so it delivered a citrus wallop with the occasional cranberry tang.

18 Likes

I’m making my version of stuffing w/country seasoned pork sausage for “Growers Night” tonight for the bar…Been making this version for years folks and everyone loves it…

16 Likes

Mmm, that looks good. My buddy makes almost the exact same thing!
As for me…
This cow is gonna be gone before next years, lol.

13 Likes

:taco: :burrito: 'sssss

15 Likes

Bought half a small, boneless leg of lamb yesterday.

IMG_2866

18 Likes

12 Likes

Omg, that looks fricken amazing!

2 Likes

It was delicious.

I expect the remainder will become a couple of sandwiches in the next several days.

It’s also therapy for me. I had a stroke on the right side of my brain 6 years ago this month. It affected the entire left side of my body, fairly seriously fucking up my fine motor control. The therapeutic part of making my dinner is the tying of the string. Making knots remains challenging, so making knots in blood slippery and sticky string is a real challenge. Every time I do it I feel like it’s a little easier. And like I said, it always seems to be delicious!

11 Likes

Ya break out the mint jelly for that leg?

3 Likes

It’s on the shopping list for the next leg. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Home made chicken burger will make a better photo soon… I was so hungry

17 Likes

That looks very tasty!
Funny, my stomach just growled.

3 Likes