What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Making deer roast 2lber.

going to be eating mighty fine tomorrow :yum: :deer: :meat_on_bone:

19 Likes

Only had deer like 3 times looks good! @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

Its really good stuff. I love it.

BLT taco salad…simple, nothing fancy and good eats.

17 Likes

went to dinner with friends last tuesday. It’s become a monthly thing, which I love

https://vmertz.com/omaha-old-market-v-mertz-food-menu#Tasting%20Menu

We did the tasting menu with wine pairings, 5 of us. Along with that, I oredered the Charcuterie, Fois Gras and Tartare for the table. Brought an '18 Chateaux Meyney bordeaux from my cupboard at home and, after letting it breathe for about 45 minutes, was pretty fantastic. I have 2 more bottles of this wine which i will hold onto for about 4 more years to let it age more.

2 of the group did not get the wine pairings so I ordered a bottle of La Spinnetta Barbera D’Alba for the table so they could enjoy some decent wine with dinner.

here’s some shots from dinner

14 Likes

Deer roast.

then more… then you know, some more after 10 or so bowls of the kind… :wink:

20 Likes

Garlic butter shrimps, yesterday…

20 Likes

Cubed steak with Onions & Potatoes & White Rice

20 Likes

13 Likes

Dry aged ribeye in a black garlic cognac sauce over a parsnips puree soooo good!

20 Likes

Grilled Chicken :burrito:

14 Likes

No meat Wednesday, simple and easy…

14 Likes

13 Likes

Gave a buddy half of a pigs head totally delish folks…

15 Likes

wild rice roasted butternut squash onion mushrooms chopped almonds golden raisins and dried cranberry with ground turkey :drooling_face: might not look like much but super tasty dish

12 Likes

15 Likes

That’s sum taters!

2 Likes

Another dish of yours I want to try, minus the turkey, probably substitute that with lions mane mushroom or home made lentil toffu and switch the wild rice for cauliflower rice, and reduce the dried fruit a bit lol. I am really getting into butter nut squash. Still making the butternut squash and sweet potato soup every week, it’s so good.

1 Like

It’s real good without the turkey too made It the first time without it would be real good with lions mane bet lentils would be great too going to have to try your version with the cauliflower the sweet potato butternut squash soup has been a staple this winter :joy: glad you liked

1 Like

Was hanging out with my Hawaiian friend, not too bad for homemade, it’s also an Hawaiian thing…

14 Likes