What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Pastor w/homegrown cilantro, refried redbeans and arepas.
I want more already. Been too long since I made this last :yum:

19 Likes

Smoked turkey leg bean soup and corn bread cooked properly in a cast iron skillet…

15 Likes

Beef kidney bean chili

15 Likes

IYKYK

12 Likes

IDK…sir…

3 Likes

Shrimp and egg Gumbo

3 Likes

IDNK. Sorry but this seems interesting. It also seems like something worth knowing about! Can it be shared how it’s made?

1 Like

You make it with Roux which is equal parts flower and oil. This is browned, stirring so that it dosent burn to the color of dark peanut butter or even a bit darker. Then you add diced onions and bellpepper and water. Cook this for 30-40 mins. Add shrimp and green onion and cook another 10-15 mins. Serve over white rice. This is a micro recipe without much detail but it should give you some idea.

5 Likes

Thank you, Brother! I may have jumped the gun and asked because that shit looks great. Also maybe a bit stoned so…maybe peanut butter would be good to add in. Will report if time allows.

1 Like

Caramel yogurt and Grape nuts.

10 Likes

BEANS. I dont have a picture. You know what a bean looks like. 🫘 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

11 Likes

Is that menudo? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Her sister Pozole. @blowdout2269

1 Like

Chicken rice.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Shrimp n grits??? MMMM!!
Whatever it is-- looks WONDERUL!!

1 Like

Just finished Stage 1 of Xmas goodies-- mostly for gifts…
Poor Draig took one look and said 'OMIGAD- My poor Diabetes!!""
More tomorrow and Sunday… cuz I spent the 1st 1/2of the day shopping and running errands.

Xmas goodies stage 1 day 1

17 Likes

Bro.

BRO. My Dad just gave me some leftover biscuits n gravy pizza. And yes, those are SCRAMBLED EGGS up on it. Holy frickin crap.

Just smashed it right now. … first of all, growing up as a kid, my Dad made THEEE BEST biscuits n gravy anyone has ever had, anywhere ever. Now put THAT, onto a perfectly cooked pizza, with scrambled eggs. The flavor profile is INSANE. He never fails to amaze me.

12 Likes

Lentils on potatoes and onions…

15 Likes