What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

ramen bowl w/ oyster crackers

6 Likes

Bean Dip with chorizo and queso

15 Likes

craving the hell out of a new chinese food place i found. specifically for their chinese chicken wings. they shit on my old favorite. no need to go to my old spot anymore. can’t go because i’m trying to lose weight, but i’ll be waiting for those wings. they have to be eaten with sweet and sour sauce packets. specifically the packets. :fire: :fire: :fire: they’re just so good.

4 Likes

:joy:lol ahhh thats rich
name brand too, no more styrofoam i guess? I always like spicy chicken mixed with roasted chicken

2 Likes

all these styrofoam cups and plastic bowls suck, i prefer the actual packages you cook on the stove, totally different ball game.

Burritos for dinner.
I don’t eat much candy but I got some if I want it.

11 Likes

I walked to Turkey today for Turkish delight

and for baklava. There’s a chocolate dipped piece hiding in there. Over the top!

That was early afternoon, and I only ate one piece. I was very good given how much I love that stuff. I didn’t spoil my dinner. Reverse seared rib eye and a globe artichoke. Both were delicious.

17 Likes

Yah those come out better. I just remember as a kid it was 1 minute in the microwave and another minute to cool down and devour.
Probably not good to eat microwaved styrofoam…There was a junkie house found in the neighborhood a long time ago w/a bunch of OD’s. Everyone overdosed on styrofoam they melted and injected. Terrible reference to bring up :expressionless:

9 Likes

i always thought ketchup on mac n cheese was grosss until more recently, now i get it. sometimes the cheese can be too much.

4 Likes

hamburger and mashed potatoes w/ gravy

17 Likes

Happy Festivus morning folks…

13 Likes

It’s really good…

For the stoner on the go, the perfect breakfast

11 Likes

Nom nom nom…

8 Likes

When I ran the Kitchen nearby- that was one of my specialties… Northerners just do NOT make biscuits and gravy right… and the breakfast pizza was always a hit!
Looks like your Pop’s is a Grade 'A+" cook!!

4 Likes

Next time-- try your favorite BBQ sauce!
Whole other level of ‘yum’

2 Likes

Hereis what is left of the cookies we baked today-- the rest went into care packages.
Our neighbors do not bake or make candy- so were very excited to get 6 packages offudge, Christmas Bark and cookies!
I love to cook/bake for others- but we do not have friends or family nearby… so kind of adopted the folks next door.
They love getting sweets, and they send home-made Tamales, Arroz Rojo, Buneulos etc…
Fair trade! :blush: :heart:

11 Likes

Now Dad thinks it’s OK to keep defying the Pizza Standard Operational Procedures manual :man_shrugging:t2::rofl:

Spaghetti & meatballs pizza that you can pick up & eat!

16 Likes

Damnnnnn
That’s killer.

3 Likes