What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Nacho time!

12 Likes

Baking again today-- some for us- some for the pups…
Am going to be starting a cooking blog in February-- just prepping my recipes!

13 Likes

Whaaaaat?!?! Next you gonna say we don’t make grits well!

1 Like

My buddy’s turkey, I told him to save me the carcass…

Doesn’t look much right now but just give me 6 hrs., gonna be running errands then going boozing with my grower buddies…

15 Likes

13 Likes

Outta likes.

That looks good, but what do we have there? Homebuilt personal pizza? Maybe cheese, tomato sauce, bacon(:+1:), etc on toast? Maybe there’s some pepperoni on there. I hope it was as good as it looks, cuz once again, it looks quite good!

3 Likes

Green pepper and coffee beans! My favorite . Except for Peanut butter and gumballs.

Some do-- but that shit they give you at a restaurant or out of little '‘instant’ packets is mortar-not Grits!

1 Like

To be fair, I only know from living in the south for a while. Smoked gouda grits and bbq shrimp (like cajun BBQ shrimp) is still one of the best meals I’ve had. And recreated many times

4 Likes

For supper, turkey bean soup with veggies from my garden… mushrooms were store bought…good eats on a chilly day…crock pots are awesome and so simple/easy to use.

11 Likes

@blowdout2269 look what this awesome guy hooked it up with!!!

8 Likes

Against my better judgment I went ahead and gave you my last jar of spicy pickled carrots.
:rofl:
Them are the bomb! I bet those are way effing hotter now also. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That is going to be so freakin’ good!

As it turns out, I opened a jar of @blowdout2269’s high country peach jam, and damn it’s delicious! :yum: Thank you so much, brother!

7 Likes

That stuff looks delicious! Can’t wait for some! Also can’t wait to try that hot sauce and salsa out!!! :yum:

3 Likes

That jam is more of a marmalade. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Right on man.

1 Like

Uhhh my favorite is chicken fried rice lately :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oysters, forest fresh :mushroom: :evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

You sure didn’t pick those up at the local store… :+1:
Very nice, …butter or olive oil?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

None in the pic, they were wet from rain.
Added grapeseed oil and butter later though

1 Like