What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Looks damn fine.

1 Like

Excellent Christmas feast

Christmas Eve supper…

22 Likes

Wonderful Christmas feasts everyone. I spent Xmas at the out laws, needless to say I’ve put on ten kilos in two days! Have a great season peeps :seedling::green_heart::sunglasses::gift:

Signature chocolate cake and rocky road

13 Likes

pizza for today

2 Likes

bbqBBQ pulled pork catered
This stuff had ghost pepper BBQ sauce it was good.

10 Likes

And some turkey.

10 Likes

Last night at a friend’s house in the city…

14 Likes

Wow…awesome friends!!

On Christmas yesterday, everyone had Brunch so late, no one really wanted the dinner we’d planned, we just had leftovers …so we had it today.

Boneless leg of lamb, ham, Baked sweet potatoes and corn pudding. Yummo!

16 Likes

scraping together a meal from an empty fridge. 4 eggs, half a pancake (lol), and older sliced up ham. also 2 mini microwavable valveeta macaronis.

3 Likes

Taquitos in the air fryer

9 Likes

Time to hit up the grocers!!!
But a ham omelet and mac-n-cheese isn’t to bad!

1 Like

tell that to the $7 in my bank account, lol. should be solved tomorrow, thankfully

1 Like

That’s a fine looking dinner @Lady.Zandra63

3 Likes

Thank You!
Will be lasting pretty much all week!

2 Likes

A super juicy bird, with some heavily saged stuffing! It was sooo good. We also had mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, corn, and gravy. All delicious :yum:

12 Likes

Back in central Illinois…smelts,squids and sauteed rapini for tonight’s supper.

13 Likes

back in the day people used to catch them by the bucketload, now they’re long gone

4 Likes

At least in the PNW, and I suspect other places too, smelt were called “candle fish,” due to their high oil content. Dried smelt will burn like a (rather sooty) candle, but if it’s what you’ve got for light…

I haven’t dipped smelt in several decades, but I used to go down to the Columbia River around Cathlamet and net plenty of smelt. I suspect they are no longer as abundant, but may be mistaken.

3 Likes