What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

hammich

12 Likes

Tonight-- a quick batch of tempura shrimp (frozen-in air fryer) on rice with home-made pineapple-coconut sauce… our daughters favorite- especially since there are very few proteins she can tolerate.tahiti shrimp

18 Likes

Chicken POT :pie: pies.

12 Likes

Mmmm :yum: three of my favorite things

4 Likes

Lol. So true Hogman.

2 Likes

A little late to the party but that’s me.
Fresh black eyed peas and stuff with cornbread. I kept thinking about cheesing the top but decided to hold off. It was cooked in lamb fat though, figured that was enough

13 Likes

Homemade, I haven’t bought/ordered pizza in over 17yrs.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Fresh baked sourdough.

14 Likes

Well all-- won’t be frequenting the board for a bit…
Am officially on a very strict diet–
And seeing all your yummy stuff gives me SERIOUS munchies!
I get 1 ‘cheat’ day a week…I may pop-in then!

7 Likes

Outta likes.

Kudos on your won’t power! Mrs. mota employs hers regularly. Me, I’m not as disciplined.

3 Likes

Tack ihh tows.

smoke cheese and @blowdout2269 hot salsa, with some sour cream. Damn :+1: good

12 Likes

I literally just killed a half a jar of my milder salsa, blended with some of that hot ass batch.
Oh the heartburn…
:joy:

5 Likes

Curious, can you explain more … Frozen air fryer?

1 Like

Lost 60 lbs on keto diet over 9 mo. Not healthy if it’s not “clean” but works!

Def can çut the munchie crave.

2 Likes

O man I killed a mild jar. The hot is really good, and I’m really liking the hot sauce. It’s got some kind of a killer taste profile. Very good stuff. I’m loving all of it!

2 Likes

Ive got a gallon of stuff fermenting for hot sauce. Habs and Pineapple plus some other stuff.

3 Likes

Right on man. Sounds like you’ll be making some goodness

1 Like

I could see kicking up the mild a notch or two. I say that even though it was crazy delicious as it was! :yum:

2 Likes

Been on keto–can’t do it because some meds I used to be on damaged my liver…
I have a metabolic/hormonal issue on top of permanent nerve damage that limits my mobility been dealing with the weight issue off and on since I was in grade school(Mom had me on a diet at age 6!)
Asked Doc for help, but unless you want drugs or surgery, they are pretty worthless.

Oh–and 'Frozen-in air fryer= frozen tempura shrimp cooked in air fryer! :blush:

5 Likes