What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

@Lady.Zandra63
hey. iā€™m curious, do any strains help with the nerve damage? i know itā€™s not the same thing but i know someone with scoliosis that loved the sunshine daydream i grew

3 Likes

That hot sauce is like 99% Super Chiliā€™s.
First year that Iā€™ve grown them. Weird little plant that is. The damn things grew upside down, lol.
Like a little bouquet of tiny peppers!
Besides Serranoā€™s, I can remember what else. :thinking:

@mota, oh now you want some heat! :rofl:

3 Likes

Oo, I shoulda done that!
I wanna make a green sauce next. With a jalapeno base.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mine is from some small severed nerves in my spinal columnā€¦ High CBD/CBN helps some though, if used on a regular basisā€¦ I use edibles, since if I vape/smoke I cough till I puke!
I also find the rub I make from leftovers helps- A mix of coconut oil (solid type) mixed with raw hemp oil and infused with weed in the crock-potā€¦then filtered into a jar that I add essential oils to. Really helps when combined with the medibles! :blush:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s cool to know itā€™s dank af. Wouldnā€™t come out the poor cap, so I removed it. Also makes for more of a dumping action per say, ya know for the right amount. This stuff is damn good man. You did an excellent job on making this stuff. Havenā€™t tried the carrots out yet. But I just smoked 6 bowls of some Chem something or another, anyway itā€™s pickle time man. This stuff is all really good and Iā€™m really enjoying it. Thanks @blowdout2269

1 Like

Oh yeah. There was no way itā€™d come out the dripper cap. I just sent it so youā€™d have it. :wink:
Youā€™re quite welcome brother.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I really am thankful bud.! Very kind of ya,.

Just ate the last of the pickles. Yum

1 Like

Well, I admit, I didnā€™t know what exactly to expect, so I was perhaps a little pepper shy. Even though itā€™s been six years, my stroke really altered my tastes in food. Iā€™m still learning whatā€™s ā€œgoodā€ and whatā€™s more xwi2Y3G. That salsa was definitely most excellent! :yum:

4 Likes

If you want to repair nerve damage high amounts of vitamin B complex will do it mainly B1, B3 and B6, also intermittent fasting will speed up the repair. Also cut out as much sugar and refined carbs as possible, the liver uses these vitamins to process carbs, and people on the SAD diet are usually always difficient in B vits. Thatā€™s why diabetics suffer from nerve neuropathy as they have overdone the sugar and and become insulin resistant so the liver requires more B vits to produce higher amounts of insulin.

3 Likes

At a friendā€™s place last night, didnā€™t make it but I sure as hell ate itā€¦

16 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

Did my grocery shopping yesterday and the stores were not as busy because they did all their shopping the day before the snow stormsā€¦ stuffed portobello mushrooms, good eats.

17 Likes

when i was in CO they have to be called rolled tacos or your a gringo. Gotta get with avocado and the jalapenos with carrots and onions as a side with a pineapple water

1 Like

I love roasting bone in skin on chicken thighs(seasoned heavily) i made some the other day with a amazing orange winter squash

3 Likes

So juicy, some squash with it sounds real good.

1 Like

The super hot sauce. And sour cream was great with it :wink:. Gringo, ha ya thatā€™s what we say when the light changes. I didnā€™t know being a gringo is bad. White person correct?

1 Like

lol my friend who lived out in Pueblo, Co who i went to work with him at a greenhouse., would give me a hard time when i said taquitoā€™s. he said they don call them that here. they were my favorite thing next to then the carnitas burrito. but the Tamales were life changing out there. Canā€™t find any good one out here. I got to make a batch and freeze them. Iā€™ve been craving them (plus my brother just got a nice smoker a few months ago)

1 Like

Right on man. ā€¦

:spaghetti:

12 Likes

8 Likes