What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Last season was a good one. :+1:

I made a personal pizza with venison pepperoni :hugs:

12 Likes

Last nights supper…but I forgot to take a photo once it was plated (one of THOSE days)

Started with Onions and baby portabella mushrooms in olive oil and butter…
stroganoff start

Then added garlic, Carne Picada, Worcestershire sauce, beef base, seasonings etc… then let it cook on low for an hour…
stroganof ingredients

At the end-it got topped with Sour Cream and served on Rice- Croissants and applesauce on the side. Was a halfway decent supper…would have been better had everyone not been sick!
stroganoff

8 Likes

9 Likes

Nice foot :blush:

3 Likes

thanks you know what they say about big feet…

big shoes

3 Likes

These are honestly a five star chip. I hear they pair well with beer :beer::beers:

10 Likes

Frog legs adobo last night’s supper…I actually saw a customer buying frozen alligator nuggets at work at last week…I didn’t know we had them.

11 Likes

my brother makes that its so good. with bacon and mayo and sweet soy and sirasha on top oh my

2 Likes

Today was some spur of the moment take out sushi. Made right for me!!! It was most delicious :yum:

7 Likes

japanese fried fish and chicken

15 Likes

couple steak tacos

9 Likes

now i want some sushi. haven’t had it in ages. last time i saw sushi was at a chinese buffet so i didn’t touch it, lol.

1 Like

I was early for a app. Decided I’d try the local sushi bar. Got a spicy tuna roll to go. It was delicious :yum:. Ya man I would steer clear of that as well, also don’t let the gas station tempt your stomach. It’ll turn inside out :crazy_face:

1 Like

Salmon head soup, not for everyone but I love it…

6 Likes

We went out tonight for Japanese food. A tiny mom and pop place, literally, along with a daughter. The women are front of the house, dad cooks. It seats maybe 20, and is so lovely. And the food…

Tonight’s meal began with a small cucumber and hake (Krab) salad, a small cabbage salad, and miso soup. I have a strong dislike for hake. I love how good miso soup moves. Sometimes it reminds me of dancing. Very yummy dancing!

Next was gyoza for us both, salmon skin roll (mostly Mrs.) and inari (all me). That’s house made gari (the little pile of white ginger, often dyed pink) and freshly grated wasabi, not some out of the can reconstituted shit. The real stuff doesn’t have a bite even though it’s strong. And it’s very flavorful.

For the main event, Mrs. mota had the saba shioyaki (grilled mackerel). The blue cup on her plate is freshly grated daikon. She could have opted for more wasabi. For me it was ton katsu (breaded and fried boneless pork cutlet). The dipping sauce in the black bowl was quite viscous (maybe like 80wt oil) and umami delicious. Salad made a strong showing tonight as well. Unfortunately for me, I seriously do not like bitter greens/spring mix kinda stuff, dressed or not.

This was our second trip to this restaurant. It’s about a half an hour drive. Both times all of the food was perfect. Perfectly beautiful and perfectly delicious! And while we drive past San Quintin prison, neither time did we end up there. That’s a good thing.

For anyone local who’d like to try this place, it’s called Fukusuke. It’s in Larkspur.

18 Likes

O man I felt like I was there with you, wow you can write. And you know how to enable a stoner lmao :rofl: I am frigging hungry and I’m still drinking morning coffee.

6 Likes

I’ve been accused, probably rightly, of being an enabler. As you might guess, it’s usually around illicit as well as licit drugs. Food could possibly be seen as a drug. Thanks for pointing out how I remain on the straight and narrow! mange10 ROFLMAO

3 Likes

That’s awesome man.

1 Like

13 Likes