What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Are you eating rocks. Because I find they are only good licking them

3 Likes

Last night, fire pit pork chops over hickory and fresh collard greens from the garden

14 Likes

Sunday morning bakery stop.

17 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

Corned beef, cabbage and buttery potatoes. :shamrock:

19 Likes

That looks so prime. So good. I want this stuff. All of it. Did you make it?

Was invited to for supper and this girl knew I don’t eat meat on Sundays during Lent…she got the majority of the ingredients at an Asian market in Champaign…it was delish…

1 Like

I tried my hand at making homemade ramen today. It came out pretty damn good. Way better than the stuff in the cup anyhow!

14 Likes

itadekimasu!!! looks great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly :100:

2 Likes

And after eating, oiishidesu!! (It was delicious!) mange10

4 Likes

LOVE the bowl!! I’ve newer seen them with the chopstick holder!!

5 Likes

yeah I like it a lot. what makes it even better is its a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bowl :rofl:

3 Likes

No Way!
Now I’ll have to go look for them!! Our daughter used to collect TMNT Merch… decent collection- She’s getting ready to put it on Ebay…
She’d actually appreciate those!

1 Like

parmesan chicken and couscous

11 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: day.

13 Likes

Had to work on Sunday so I had my corned beef and cabbage yesterday…

145121~2

18 Likes

They also came with matching chop sticks! If I remember I’ll take a picture of the set when I get home from work. Pretty sure my wife found it on amazon

1 Like

Last nights supper-- home made Shrimp ‘fried’ rice-- fat free version. It did absorb more moisture as it sat and cooled a bit.
Even Draig liked it- and he’s not a huge rice fan.

20 Likes